Tartan Earasaid – 13oz Premium Wool
- SKU: LEW13
- Categories: Clothing and Kilts, Ren Fair Collection, Earasaids, Seasonal Collections
- Tags: Custom-Order, Made in Scotland, Medium Weight, Wool
- With the Medium Weight Premium Wool Earasaid, choose from one of the hundreds of tartans that we carry
- Part of a traditional women’s Highland outfit and worn over an underdress (not included), it’s ideal for festivals and Renaissance fairs
- Woven in Scotland from medium weight premium wool, the tartan is available in 2.5-, 3-, or 4-yard lengths
- Made right here in the USA, wear this piece for either style or warmth, at knee or floor length
This earasaid is a beautiful, authentic period piece that is the ladies’ equivalent of a great kilt. Worn over an undress, it is great for Renaissance fairs or historical events. Made with our medium weight (12 or 13 oz) premium wool, you can choose from hundreds of tartans. The tartans are woven in Scotland, and the earasaid is made in the USA.
Available in 2.5-, 3-, or 4-yards, this versatile piece can be worn at knee/calf or full floor length. Pleating is recommended with each wear (and instructions are included), or you can opt for Cheater’s Pleats.
Include products updated are similar or are same of quality
- Kilt hose made with quality wool, acrylic, and nylon blend for your comfort
- Choose between nine colors to match all your favorite kilts
- Available in small, medium, large, and XL for all sizes
- Fits even large calves up to 18 inches
- Tartan balmoral made in Scotland; perfect for men or women
- Made with Spring Weight (8oz) premium wool; lightweight and warm
- Choose from more than 500 ancient and modern tartans
- One-size-fits-all design with an adjustable drawstring tie in back
- The earasaid is essentially the women’s version of the greatkilt
- Worn over an under-dress, the earasaid can be very versatile
- The perfect compliment to any period costume
- Available in 3 lengths 2.5 yrd, 3 yrd, 4 yrd
- The 100% Felted Wool Glengarry is available in plain black, navy blue, green, or red-and-white dicing.
- It’s embellished with grosgrain ribbon on the back and a pom on top. Folds flat to fit in your pocket.
- Available in hat sizes 6.75-8. Refer to chart for measurements.
- The Glengarry is authentic traditional Scottish wear that dates back to 1812. It’s perfect for classic Scottish uniform wear.