Tartan Earasaid – Homespun Wool Blend
- SKU: LEHS
- Categories: Clothing and Kilts, Ren Fair Collection, Earasaids, Seasonal Collections, Last Min Halloween Ideas
- Tags: Custom-Order, Homespun, Wool Blend
- Choose from over 80 tartans and proudly celebrate your clan and family heritage in your Homespun Wool Blend Earasaid
- Available in 55/45 polyester and wool homespun blend, handspun on old-world looms for a loose, historically authentic fabric weave
- Rustic fabric on our Homespun Wool Blend Earasaid pleats easily, but you can custom-order it with our Cheater Pleats™
- Select from 2.5, 3, and 4-yard sizes for an ideal fit
Who runs the world? Lasses do, and bonnie Highland dress enthusiasts of the Caileag (female) persuasion have a tartan that can multitask, just like them.
The Homespun Wool Blend Earasaid (also spelled erasaid or arisaid) is essentially the female version of the great kilt. To wear it traditionally, the Homespun Wool Blend Earasaid goes over a dress. Wear it long or short, to keep warm, or as a stylish accent to a Highland dress ensemble. You can pleat it yourself following the instructions we will include, or order it custom-made with our Cheater Pleats™. Choose from over 80 tartans and wear your heritage with style!
Include products updated are similar or are same of quality
- Enjoy close-to-home, made-in-the-US coziness with the Tartan Shawl, Homespun Wool Blend
- Homespun wool for a rustic simplicity
- Available in over 80 tartans for a shawl that’s custom-made especially for you
- 55% polyester and 45% wool blend, this accessory measures approximately 54 inches x 54 inches for durable practicality and warmth
- The Light Weight Premium Wool Earasaid is made from either 10 or 11 oz wool. It’s ideal for warmer weather–comfortable and breathable
- Choose from hundreds of tartans woven in Scotland. The earasaid itself is made right here in the USA
- Made with 2.5-, 3-, or 4-yards of tartan, so you can style it to your preference: knee/calf length or full-floor length
- Traditionally worn over an underdress (not included), it’s the ladies equivalent of a great kilt
- Our Homespun fly plaid handmade in the USA.
- It features an authentic and historically accurate looking light weight fabric.
- This fly plaid matches our casual kilts, formal kilts, and phillabegs to complete your outfit.
- Choose from 90+ ancient and modern tartan, both clan and non-clan.
- Tartan made in Scotland by the same mill that created the Same tartans worn by your favorite Outlander characters. Choose between Outlander, Outlander Fraser, or Outlander MacKenzie
- Choose between three sizes: 2.5, 3 or 4 yards for this versatile, traditional dress that can be worn either long or short
- Pleating instructions provided or cheater’s pleats can be requested and is traditionally worn over an underdress
- Made with 100% premium wool