Classic Wrought Iron Penannular Brooch
- SKU: JPBI
- Categories: Accessories, Penannular Plaid Brooches, Ren Fair Collection, Celtic Pins and Brooches, Penannular Brooches, Seasonal Collections, Great Gifts Under $100, Holiday Gift Guide
- Tags: Iron, Penannular, Wrought
- Classic, historically accurate wrought iron penannular brooch with 3-inch diameter
- Hand-forged; each brooch has a unique look and is versatile for enough for any outfit
- Secures fly plaids, ancient kilt aprons, great kilt fabric, and other clothing items
- Resembles Penannular brooch worn by Jamie Fraser in OUTLANDER
Available on backorder
Tartan Jewelry Gift Bag$10.00
- Customizable tartan jewelry gift bag
- Measures approximately 4inches wide by 5.5 inches long
- Pull string closure to keep your treasures safe
- bring tartan culture to everyday used
This wrought iron penannular brooch, or “Celtic brooch,” is often used for fastening fly plaids, aprons of ancient kilts, and other clothing. You might recognize it is similar to the one that Jamie Fraser from OUTLANDER wears to fasten his great kilt, but it has its roots in the Celtic world as far back as 600 AD!
Sturdy enough to hold down a heavy kilt, scarf, or other clothing items, this brooch is simple, practical, and versatile enough to make its way onto all of your outfits, whether for daily use or at your next Renaissance Fair! Perfect for casual Highland dress, with its authentic and antique look, it will definitely make a statement.
Include products updated are similar or are same of quality
- Pewter Thistle Brooch, symbolizing Scotland’s national flower
- This eye-catching brooch is finished with a brilliant rhodium plating and measures approximately 1.5 inches wide
- Perfect as a gift or a beautiful addition for yourself
- The brooch goes excellent with a sash, dress, or shirt, for formal or informal occasions
The St. Bridget’s Cross Pewter Brooch derives its name from St. Bridget, patroness saint of Ireland.
It features the St. Bridget Cross, traditionally believed to protect a house against fire and evil.
Made from antiqued pewter, it features a Celtic knot border. Its pin back attaches to your outfit, bag, or scarf.
The brooch measures approximately 2 inches wide, making it the ideal Celtic complement to any outfit.
- The Five Stone Plaid Brooch is cast by Scottish craftsmen in Glasgow, Scotland, for reliable Scottish authenticity.
- This unique cast pewter brooch features five stones in a star pattern. Choose from red, green, yellow, purple, or blue.
- Its intricately detailed Celtic knot design provides a uniquely Celtic look and feel.
- With a diameter measuring approximately 2.5 inches, this is a light and subtle brooch ideal for everyday wear.