OUTLANDER Inspired Scots Bonnet Premium Felted Wool
- SKU: OSSB
- Categories: OUTLANDER Hats and Ties, Holiday Gift Guide
- Tags: OUTLANDER, Special-Order, Wool
- The OUTLANDER Inspired Scots Bonnet Premium Felted Wool resembles those worn by the characters in Outlander.
- This piece is hand-knit with premium wool, and felted to be warm, durable, and waterproof.
- Choose from Forest Heather, Midnight Blue, Heather Grey, and Chocolate Brown.
- A drawstring adjustment means one size fits all.
By the 18th century, the Scots bonnet was the main item of clothing to identify someone Scottish, even more so than his kilt! Wear this mark of a true Albannach (Scotsman) with this Scots bonnet inspired by the hats worn by your favorite Outlander characters!
These hats are hand-knit in the USA using 100% premium wool and then felted to create a warm, durable, and water-resistant hat. Choose between four colors inspired by Highland nature: Forest Heather, Midnight Blue, Heather Grey, and Chocolate Brown. One size will fit all, and they can be adjusted using the drawstring.
Include products updated are similar or are same of quality
- Wear this tartan hat as a driving cap or golf cap; add a splash of tartan to your everyday wardrobe
- Crafted in a spring weight, approximately 8 ounces; sturdy structure, but will keep you cool
- Made in Scotland from 100% premium wool for true Scottish authenticity
- Choose from over 500 different tartan patterns according to your preference; perfect for mens’ or ladies’ wear
- Custom-order your Clan Crest Plaid Brooch for an enduring heirloom that your family will treasure for generations to come
- Made from the finest quality pewter and featuring an intricate Celtic Knot design, the brooch is expertly hand-crafted in Scotland
- Choose from over 200 clan crests and five different gem colors: blue, purple, yellow, green, or red
- 2 ⅞ inch diameter, its sturdy, high-quality pin back affixes to your sash or plaid
- Our Light Weight Premium Wool Fly Plaid is woven in Scotland and handmade in the USA.
- Choose between standard (36 inches x 58 inches) or XL (54 inches x 58 inches).
- Made with 100% premium lightweight wool (11 or 12 oz), this accessory is available in a fringed or knotted finish.
- The perfect accessory for your casual or formal kilt or phillabeg, it brooches at the shoulder and flows back nicely.
- Made in the USA
- Quality leather
- Draw sword with the scabbard in place
- Adjustment for blade lengths up to 41 inches
- Fitting adjustment accommodates up to 50 inch chest size