Clan Crest Pewter Mini Badge
- SKU: CC100
- Categories: Clan Crest Badges and Brooches, Celtic Pins and Brooches, Clan Crest Pins & Brooches, Holiday Gift Guide, Tartan Day Essentials
- Tag: Pewter
- Display your heritage in an understated way with Clan Crest Pewter Mini Badges. Choose from 80 clan or non-clan crests.
- This versatile piece is appropriate for everyday use. Wear it pinned to a cap, sash, shirt, blouse, or your lapel.
- These badges are made with 100% lead-free pewter and filled in black resin so details are crisp and clear.
- They measure 1 inch long and ¾ inch wide for demure, subtle style.
Display a small piece of Highland pride with our clan crest mini badge. Crests were originally used to differentiate areas of the Highlands and later came to represent the individual families, giving a sense of identity and descent. Choose from 80 clan and non-clan crests.
These badges are made with 100% lead-free pewter and filled in with black resin. The details are crisp, clean, and the design really pops. These pins measure 1 inch long and ¾ inch wide. Appropriate for everyday use, it can be pinned as a cap badge, onto a blouse, or as a lapel pin – the possibilities are endless!
Include products updated are similar or are same of quality
- The Antiqued Thistle Standard Plaid Brooch in brass has an antiqued lacquered finish.
- It’s approximately 3.25 inches in diameter, embellished with a border of thistles with a large thistle in the center.
- This vintage-style piece is sturdy enough to pin to support a piper’s plaid, fly plaid, great kilt, or ancient kilt.
- Our Antique Thistle Collection celebrates a Scottish symbol. Save $20 when you purchase a set of 4 Antique Thistle accessories.
- Pewter Thistle Brooch, symbolizing Scotland’s national flower
- This eye-catching brooch is finished with a brilliant rhodium plating and measures approximately 1.5 inches wide
- Perfect as a gift or a beautiful addition for yourself
- The brooch goes excellent with a sash, dress, or shirt, for formal or informal occasions