Clan Crest Pewter Mini Badge
- SKU: CC100
- Categories: Clan Crest Badges and Brooches, Celtic Pins and Brooches, Clan Crest Pins & Brooches, Holiday Gift Guide, Tartan Day Essentials
- Tag: Pewter
- Display your heritage in an understated way with Clan Crest Pewter Mini Badges. Choose from 80 clan or non-clan crests.
- This versatile piece is appropriate for everyday use. Wear it pinned to a cap, sash, shirt, blouse, or your lapel.
- These badges are made with 100% lead-free pewter and filled in black resin so details are crisp and clear.
- They measure 1 inch long and ¾ inch wide for demure, subtle style.
Display a small piece of Highland pride with our clan crest mini badge. Crests were originally used to differentiate areas of the Highlands and later came to represent the individual families, giving a sense of identity and descent. Choose from 80 clan and non-clan crests.
These badges are made with 100% lead-free pewter and filled in with black resin. The details are crisp, clean, and the design really pops. These pins measure 1 inch long and ¾ inch wide. Appropriate for everyday use, it can be pinned as a cap badge, onto a blouse, or as a lapel pin – the possibilities are endless!
|Clan Crest List V||
Agnew, Anderson, Armstrong, Boyd, Brown(e), Bruce, Buchanan, Cameron, Campbell (of Argyll), Chisholm, Clark(e), Colquhoun, Cummin(g), Cunningham, Davidson, Douglas, Duncan, Elliot, Farquharson, Ferguson, Forbes, Fraser, Gordon, Graham, Grant, Gunn, Hamilton, Henderson, Hunter, Johnston(e), Keith, Kennedy, Kerr, Lamont, Logan, MacAlister, MacArthur, MacBain (MacBean), MacDonald (Clan) (of the Isles), MacDonald of Clanranald, MacDougall, MacFarlane, MacFie (MacPhee), MacGillvary, MacGregor, MacInnes, MacIntyre, MacIver, MacKay, MacKenzie, MacKintosh (MacIntosh), MacLachlan, MacLaren, MacLean, MacLennan, MacLeod (of Harris) (hunting green), MacLeod (of Lewis) (dress yellow), MacMillan, MacNab, MacNaughton, MacNeil(l) (Vincere Vel Mori), MacPherson, MacQuarrie, MacRae, Matheson, Menzies, Munro, Murray (mermaid), Robertson, Ross, Scotland (non-clan), Scott, Shaw (of Tordarroch), Sinclair, Stewart, Sutherland, Thom(p)son, Wallace, Wilson, Young
Include products updated are similar or are same of quality
- Handmade in the USA
- Bronze or Sterling Silver
- Measures Approx. 2″ (51 mm)
- Lion Head Terminals
- The classic Celtic penannular brooch is made in Cornwall from Cornish pewter for true Celtic authenticity
- Each brooch is hand-forged, creating a unique look that’s just for you
- This piece secures fly plaids, ancient kilt aprons, great kilt fabric, and sashes
- This simple, functional, and affordable brooch makes an excellent gift
- Pewter Thistle Brooch, symbolizing Scotland’s national flower
- This eye-catching brooch is finished with a brilliant rhodium plating and measures approximately 1.5 inches wide
- Perfect as a gift or a beautiful addition for yourself
- The brooch goes excellent with a sash, dress, or shirt, for formal or informal occasions