Leather-Bound Celtic Roots Journal
- SKU: STJ08
- Categories: Leather Journals, The Magic of Beltane, Great Gifts Under $100
- Tags: Leather, Media
- Each Leather-Bound Celtic Roots Journal is uniquely crafted with hand-bound pages.
- The Celtic Roots Journal measures approximately 7 inches x 5 inches x 1 inch.
- Rustic unlined paper provides an old-world look.
- Every journal is embellished with a Celtic Roots and brass closure.
Now more than ever is the time to write. This Leather Bound Celtic Roots Journal is perfect as a diary, list keeper, family history, stories, or any writing project. The Celtic Roots will show off your Celtic heritage. A tree with its roots is a meaningful Celtic image. It highlights the bond between oneness with nature and the elements—a symbol of balance and harmony. The Celts attributed wisdom, strength, and longevity to the tree, while the roots connect the upper and lower worlds. This beautiful, Leather Bound Celtic Roots Journal is a rustic treasure to pass down to future generations. Note; pages are not refillable.
Include products updated are similar or are same of quality
- Understated Celtic elegance make the Quality Rob Roy Sporran ideal for 18th-century cosplay
- Handmade in the USA from soft cowhide, it is stylish enough for heirloom quality and durable enough for regular use
- A wide opening and ample storage make this a practical accessory; an ornate pewter closure makes it a striking one
- Customize this locally-made leatherwork to your taste; between a brown or a black-dyed sporran
- Patterned after the coat of plates worn by Mel Gibson
- Custom made to your measurements
- Two layers of top grain leather
- Double capped rivets
- Closes in the back
- Two leather straps and buckles
- 3″ of adjustability
- Wrapped in high-quality leather and fastened by a brass clasp
- Measures approximately 7 inches by 5 inches and just 1 inch thick, you can bring it with you anywhere comfortably
- Old-fashioned and rough-cut and its pages are hand-bound—it’s the closest thing to a modern-day Celtic poet’s traditional notebook
- Unlined pages mean you can doodle or sketch freely in addition to writing your thoughts
- The Leather Bound Celtic Knot Journal is a hand-held size journal with detailed Celtic knot embossing on front and back
- Each handmade book has a unique character, so no two books are the same
- It’s leather bound with a brass clasp closure for an antiqued, historical look
- Old-fashioned, rough cut, hand-bound pages of unlined paper fill the journal