Leather-Bound Celtic Cross Journal
- SKU: STJ01
- Categories: Leather Journals, Clearance and Specials, Clearance Books and Media, Father's Day Gift Ideas
- Tags: Celtic Cross, Leather, Media
- The Leather-Bound Celtic Cross Journal owes its old-world feel to hand-assembled craftsmanship.
- It’s conveniently sized, measuring approximately 7 inches x 5 inches x 1 inch.
- This heirloom-quality piece boasts handbound rustic unlined paper.
- An embossed Celtic Cross and understated brass closure adorn this journal.
This Leather-Bound Celtic Cross Journal is the perfect place to journal, write family stories, sketch, or keep lists. The embossed Celtic Cross will proudly display your Celtic heritage. The Celtic Cross originated from the high crosses found in Ireland. Based on the Latin cross, with the addition of the ring connecting the limbs of the cross, now recognized as the Celtic Cross. You’ll love the feel of this Leather-Bound Celtic Cross Journal in your hands while you document your activities on the rustic, unlined pages. This treasure is one that you will want to pass down to future generations. Please note that the pages are not refillable.
Include products updated are similar or are same of quality
- Learn to Put Together Complete Sentences
- Commonly Used Phrases
- A Variety of Common Topics
- Aimed at Recent Beginners
- Meant to Improve Speaking Skills
- Video Footage of Native Speakers
- Includes Quizes
- Play Games to Earn Points and Awards