Leather-Bound Celtic Cross Journal
- SKU: STJ01
- Categories: Clearance and Specials, Clearance Books and Media, Father's Day Gift Ideas, Leather Journals
- Tags: Celtic Cross, Leather, Media
- The Leather-Bound Celtic Cross Journal owes its old-world feel to hand-assembled craftsmanship.
- It’s conveniently sized, measuring approximately 7 inches x 5 inches x 1 inch.
- This heirloom-quality piece boasts handbound rustic unlined paper.
- An embossed Celtic Cross and understated brass closure adorn this journal.
This Leather-Bound Celtic Cross Journal is the perfect place to journal, write family stories, sketch, or keep lists. The embossed Celtic Cross will proudly display your Celtic heritage. The Celtic Cross originated from the high crosses found in Ireland. Based on the Latin cross, with the addition of the ring connecting the limbs of the cross, now recognized as the Celtic Cross. You’ll love the feel of this Leather-Bound Celtic Cross Journal in your hands while you document your activities on the rustic, unlined pages. This treasure is one that you will want to pass down to future generations. Please note that the pages are not refillable.
Include products updated are similar or are same of quality
- The latest edition of Euro Talk’s Scottish Gaelic for beginners
- Use a CD-ROM or download to your computer for convenient access
- Makes learning Scottish Gaelic easy with addictive games and activities
- Features nine different topics and essential vocabulary you can use