CD – Albannach – self titled
- This self-titled album from Albannach is one of the most exciting, energizing, and celebratory things you’ll hear this year
- Includes tribal drums, bagpipes, and their awesome vocals celebrating Celtic heritage and culture
- Get swept away in the nostalgia of highland sounds while experiencing the modern dynamism of Celtic people continuing to celebrate their culture
- By purchasing a CD instead of streaming, you’re directly supporting Celtic artists
Out of stock
Want to know when we're back in stock?
CD — Albannach (self titled)
Celtic music’s not dead! We see ample proof of that in Albannach’s self-titled album, which is full of energy and life. This album is a modernization of traditional Celtic sounds, so you’ll hear all your favorites—majestic bagpipes, incredible vocals, and tribal drum beats with all the excitement and dynamism of current music. Fill your home with these uniquely Celtic sounds and indulge in a little nostalgia of what life was like in Scotland. Even better, by purchasing a physical CD instead of streaming services, you’ll be supporting the continuation of artists making the music and supporting the culture we all love!
Have a listen to some of Steve’s favorite clips!
Include products updated are similar or are same of quality
Track List :
- Gallant Murray
- Katy Cruel
- Rambling Pitchfork / Gallagher’s Frolics / Black Rogue
- Peggy Gordon
- Failing Into Walpole’s Marsh
- Hard Times
- Piper on the Hob
- Follow me to Carlow
- Stick to the Craythur
- Eyes on the Prize
- Out on the Ocean
- Spancil Hill
- White Rabbit ( Grace Slick)
- The Parting Glass
This bundle of hand picked CD’s will take you on a musical journey of hauntingly beautiful, Celtic infused musical journey that will sooth your soul.