Traditional Lamb Haggis Case of 12 Cans
Lamb Haggis Case of 12 cans. A full case of 12 cans! If you really like your haggis, why not save some money and buy it by the case!
Lamb is not quite as suited to American palates as beef, but tends to be more traditional in haggis recipes. We have found that most customers end up liking the lamb haggis better than the beef. Try them both and let us know what you think! The boys and I have graduated on to the Hard-core haggis, but the traditional lamb has remained Lorie’s favorite. 14.5 once can. Made in the USA.
- Made in the USA
- 14.5 oz. Can
- Traditional Lamb Haggis
- Authentic Taste
- IN STOCK
We carry three different types of haggis: Traditional Lamb Haggis, Hardcore Haggis, and Highland Beef Haggis. If you’ve got a Burns Night (aka Burns supper) to attend, or just really love haggis, consider saving some cash on our 12 can listings of Lamb, Hardcore, or Beef.
Ingredients: Water, lamb, hydrated pin oats, beef liver, refined beef suet, onion powder, onions, salt, kitchen bouquet (caramel color (sulfites), water vegetable base (water, carrots, celery, cabbage, onion, parsley, turnips, parsnips), less than 2% of: spices, salt, sodium benzonate as a preservative), spices
Serving Size: 4oz
Servings Per Container: about 4
Calories Per Serving: 330 Calories from Fat: 190
Total Fat: 21g
Total Carbohydrate: 21g
Please note- Due to a manufacturer error, some cans state the calories per serving as 30 – this is NOT miracle haggis! We are working to correct this. The calories per serving are indeed 330.
Traditional Lamb Haggis
Include products updated are similar or are same of quality
- Made in the USA
- One each: Sirloin Beef, Traditional Lamb, and Hardcore Haggis
- Each more authentic tasting than the last!
- Best way to try all three. Or give the gift of haggis to those you love (or to your “frenemies” 😈 !)
Serving Size: 3oz
Servings Per Container: about 3
Calories Per Serving: 170 Calories from Fat: 95
Total Fat: 10g
Total Carbohydrate: 12g
- Made in Scotland and features famous Scottish symbols of the rampant lions and the saltire flag
- Crisp, clean design that allows the artistry to be clearly seen—a true quality statement piece
- Solid cast brass buckle with antiqued silver finish
- Measures 4 inches by 3 inches and is compatible with all standard kilt belts (2.25 inches wide)