Traditional Lamb Haggis Case of 12 Cans
Lamb Haggis Case of 12 cans. A full case of 12 cans! If you really like your haggis, why not save some money and buy it by the case!
Lamb is not quite as suited to American palates as beef, but tends to be more traditional in haggis recipes. We have found that most customers end up liking the lamb haggis better than the beef. Try them both and let us know what you think! The boys and I have graduated on to the Hard-core haggis, but the traditional lamb has remained Lorie’s favorite. 14.5 once can. Made in the USA.
- Made in the USA
- 14.5 oz. Can
- Traditional Lamb Haggis
- Authentic Taste
- IN STOCK
We carry three different types of haggis: Traditional Lamb Haggis, Hardcore Haggis, and Highland Beef Haggis. If you’ve got a Burns Night (aka Burns supper) to attend, or just really love haggis, consider saving some cash on our 12 can listings of Lamb, Hardcore, or Beef.
Ingredients: Water, lamb, hydrated pin oats, beef liver, refined beef suet, onion powder, onions, salt, kitchen bouquet (caramel color (sulfites), water vegetable base (water, carrots, celery, cabbage, onion, parsley, turnips, parsnips), less than 2% of: spices, salt, sodium benzonate as a preservative), spices
Serving Size: 4oz
Servings Per Container: about 4
Calories Per Serving: 330 Calories from Fat: 190
Total Fat: 21g
Total Carbohydrate: 21g
Please note- Due to a manufacturer error, some cans state the calories per serving as 30 – this is NOT miracle haggis! We are working to correct this. The calories per serving are indeed 330.
Traditional Lamb Haggis
Include products updated are similar or are same of quality
- Whether you’ve got a Burns Night Supper coming up, or if you just need your regular haggis fix, this Traditional Lamb Haggis is the authentic experience you’re looking for
- Of the three types of haggis we stock, this is the most moderate—if you’re looking to level up to a more traditional haggis than beef, this is the perfect option for you
- Made here in the USA for quick and easy shipping—but packed with real authentic Scottish flavor
- Comes in a 14.5 ounce can—we also offer a set of 12 cans for the real haggis lover
- Made with high-quality, lead-free pewter with an antiquated finish
- Made in Scotland by highly skilled craftsmen
- Choose between over 200 clans along with various non-clan symbols
- Measures 2.5 inches tall by 2 inches wide — you can pin it anywhere!
- High-quality black leather belt; pair with a kilt or anything else that requires a belt
- Made in Scotland by people who know a thing or two about kilt belts; pairs with any kilt belt buckle
- Elegant pebble finish makes this belt an interesting accessory without being too flashy
- Fastened together with comfortable velcro, this belt allows for greater adjustability; available in sizes small-XXXL
- Homespun Tartan Tam, choose from over 90 different tartans to wear on its own or match your kilt
- The drawstring in the back makes it the right fit for everyone
- All tams crafted from our homespun 10/11 oz tartan
- Authentic and historically accurate, our Homespun Tartan is made from a 55/45 blend of polyester & wool, woven by hand on old-world looms