- A great addition to your renaissance fair or Highland games gear, you can choose to add a leather strap to attach it to your kilt belt to complete the look
- Also, a fine gift for anyone on your list because each stylish horn mug is sand-casted individually to make each one unique
- Made using Statesmetal™, a lightweight, lead-free, food-safe alloy and is hand wash only (not dishwasher safe!)
- Made in the USA and holds 11 oz
This mug is a fantastically unique addition to your kitchen, or your Renaissance Fair or Highland games gear. It also makes a great gift for anyone—whether or not they will appreciate the Celtic heritage behind it. Skilled metalworkers sand cast each horn-shaped mug, making each one unique. It is made using a lightweight, lead-free, food-safe alloy called Statesmetal™, similar to pewter.
This stylish and shiny mug will keep 11 oz of your favorite beverage cold. Made in the USA, it is hand-wash only—do not put it in the dishwasher! Add a leather strap to attach your horn mug to your kilt belt.
What is Statesmetal™?
Metalworkers developed an aluminum alloy by the name of Statesmetal™ that resembles the warmth and beauty of pewter. Our highly skilled craftsmen hand pour molten Statesmetal™ into a sand mold, which they then destroy, never to use it again. This time honored technique creates the unique features that make each piece a true original. Workers then carefully finish these mugs by hand to create the quality appearance you expect.
Our supplier has been perfecting their Statesmetal™ process for over thirty years in the rolling hills of Western Pennsylvania.
Statesmetal™ products are food safe, and will not chip, crack, rust, or break under normal use.
To help preserve the finish, we recommend hand washing with a mild detergent.
Foods containing vinegar or fatty acids should be rinsed from the Statesmetal™ soon after use.
Although Statesmetal™ may gradually darken from the effects of everyday use, hard water or food stains, the original finish can be restored by polishing with any pewter or silver polish.
Recycled aluminum is used in the making of Statesmetal™.
Include products updated are similar or are same of quality
- Premium quality pure lead-free pewter
- Hinged lid with sturdy handle
- Lid is accented with pewter clan crest and Celtic knot work
- 16oz. capacity
- Made in Scotland
- Available in over 250 clan crests
- Non clan crest available