Tartan Infinity Scarf – OUTLANDER Wool Free
- SKU: OTISPV
- Categories: Tartan Scarves, Tartan Scarves, OUTLANDER Scarves, Great Gifts Under $100, Valentine' Day, Holiday Gift Guide
- Tags: Custom-Order, OUTLANDER, Poly Viscose, Wool Free
- Infinity scarf made in the USA with the official OUTLANDER tartans
- Made with a wool-free poly/viscose blend for itch-free comfortable wear
- Measures approximately 10″ x 72″ and wraps easily around your neck twice
- Match Jamie Fraser and your favorite OUTLANDER characters
OUTLANDER Infinity Scarf
If you’re a fan of OUTLANDER: The Series, you need this scarf! A fan favorite, this scarf is made with a wool-free alternative so you can ditch the itch in style. Keep cozy and comfortable while matching your favorite characters! Whether you choose to wear this scarf with casual or business attire, you’re sure to make a statement.
Choose between the official OUTLANDER tartan or Jamie Fraser’s tartan. With its neutral and rustic coloring, this versatile scarf is sure to complement nearly every outfit. If you’re buying this as a gift, you can be confident that they’ll love it too!
About the Fraser Tartan from OUTLANDER: The Series
Starz teamed up with a mill in Scotland in order to create these tartans in the most authentic way possible. This tartan consists of colors grey, brown, gold, red, and black. The neutral tones of brown and grey take up most of the space in the pattern, seemingly imitating the expanse of stone and brown vegetation of the Scottish Highlands in winter. The small stripes of black are hardly noticeable, and the gold and red colors act as accents. You might recognize it as the tartan that Jamie Fraser wears for his wedding.
The Fraser tartan for OUTLANDER is modeled after the Fraser Hunting Weathered Tartan. (Available in homespun and light weight tartans.) The latter tartan consists of large expanses of grey and brown and small accents of white and red. Hunting tartans are, in general, a more natural colored version of clan tartans. Because of this, they blend into natural environments and camouflage the wearer. Weathered tartans tend to be a more faded version of tartans because they often come in natural hues. When comparing the two tartans, one can see the aspects that the designer borrowed from the Fraser Hunting Weathered Tartan. He created a wonderfully calming tartan that lends itself well to the natural setting of OUTLANDER: The Series.
About the OUTLANDER Tartan
The OUTLANDER tartan consists of only two colors: grey and brown. The pattern is similar to Black Watch (aka Campbell) tartans. The tartan is also similar to OUTLANDER Fraser, but without the small stripes of accent colors. This tartan will complement most any outfit, because of its neutral tones. Since the colors are so rustic, you’ll look excellent wearing this tartan at events held in forests, mountains, by a river, or other natural settings. It can really be worn by anyone, even if you’re not a fan of OUTLANDER.
Custom-made just for you. Please allow 2-4 weeks for delivery. Please click for important information about custom-order items.
OUTLANDER, OUTLANDER Fraser
No Cross, Crossed
Include products updated are similar or are same of quality
- The Irish County Lambswool Scarf is made in Scotland and available in over 30 Irish county tartans
- This scarf is warm, fuzzy, and cozy and made for winter days but great for year-round layering and accessorizing
- Made with premium lambswool, this accessory is soft and luxurious with a similar feel to cashmere
- It measures 11 inches x 70 inches and has purled ends
- Our poly/viscose blend is wool-free and perfect for those with wool allergies or sensitive to wool
- Measuring approximately 10 inches x 72 inches sizes vary
- Fabric woven in the UK and then made in the USA
- Attractive, practical, and available in a variety of tartans
- 100% authentic Scottish lambswool scarves. Crafted in Scotland
- Keep yourself warm in the cold Scottish winter. Lambswool is the warmest and fuzziest of wools
- Measures 12 inches x 58 inches. Embellished with purled ends
- Choose from more than 200 tartans to suit your preference or your family’s heritage
- Tartan scarf made in Scotland with medium weight premium wool
- 13oz wool keeps you warm and cozy even in cooler weather
- Measures 9 inches by 54 inches for versatile wear
- Available in nearly 200 tartans to display your clan pride