OUTLANDER Sash Authentic Premium Wool Tartan
- SKU: OTTS
- Categories: OUTLANDER Sashes and Rosettes, Tartan Sashes and Rosettes, Traditional Tartan Sashes
- Tags: OUTLANDER, Wool
- Made in Scotland using 12 oz weight of 100% premium wool
- Sash measures approximately 11 inches x 90 inches
- A unique and interesting accent piece to match any outfit and any occasion from casual to formal
- Choose between our three officially licensed Outlander tartans: Outlander, Outlander Fraser, and Outlander MacKenzie and woven by the same skilled weavers as the tartans on the show
OUTLANDER Sash Authentic Premium Wool Tartan
Our Outlander tartans are made in Scotland by the same weaver that created the tartans worn by your favorite characters on the show! Choose between our three officially licensed tartans. Each is heavily dominated by rustic, neutral, and natural colors that are historically accurate to that era and perfect for matching with any outfit.
Soft and durable, you will love adding this sash to any outfit, casual to formal. Equally attractive with jeans as a formal gown, it measures approximately 11 inches x 90 inches. We use 100% premium wool (weighing 12 oz) for this sash, giving it a luxurious feel.
Please Note — Our OUTLANDER product licensing agreement allows us to ship Outlander products to U.S. and Canadian addresses only. For more information, please see our International Shipping Information Page.
TM & © 2019 Sony Pictures Television Inc. All Rights Reserved.
About the Fraser Tartan from OUTLANDER: The Series
Starz teamed up with a mill in Scotland in order to create these tartans in the most authentic way possible. This tartan consists of colors grey, brown, gold, red, and black. The neutral tones of brown and grey take up most of the space in the pattern, seemingly imitating the expanse of stone and brown vegetation of the Scottish Highlands in winter. The small stripes of black are hardly noticeable, and the gold and red act as accents. You might recognize it as the tartan that Jamie Fraser wears for his wedding.
The Fraser tartan for OUTLANDER is modeled after the Fraser Hunting Weathered Tartan. The latter tartan consists of large expanses of grey and brown, and small accents of white and red. Hunting tartans are, in general, a more natural colored version of clan tartans. Because of this, they blend into natural environments, and camouflage the wearer. Weathered tartans tend to be a more faded version of tartans, because they often come in natural hues. When comparing the two tartans, one can see the aspects that the designer borrowed from the Fraser Hunting Weathered Tartan. He created a wonderfully calming tartan that lends itself well to the natural setting of OUTLANDER: The Series. This tartan is excellent for events held in forests, mountains, by a river, or other natural settings.
About the OUTLANDER Tartan
The OUTLANDER tartan consists of only two colors: grey and brown. The pattern is similar to Black Watch (aka Campbell) tartans. The tartan is also similar to OUTLANDER Fraser, but without the small stripes of accent colors. This tartan will complement most any outfit, because of its neutral tones. Since the colors are so rustic, you’ll look excellent wearing this tartan at events held in forests, mountains, by a river, or other natural settings. It can really be worn by anyone, even if you’re not a fan of OUTLANDER.
OUTLANDER, OUTLANDER Fraser, OUTLANDER Mackenzie
Include products updated are similar or are same of quality
Wear this U.S Navy Tartan Rosette and Navy Pewter Cap Badge/Brooch and show off pride for your service
Crafted from premium 11-ounce wool tartan with your choice of a 4-inch or a 5-inch diameter rosette
Pair this rosette with a badge or a brooch, or wear it by itself. It offers a quality pin back for secure attachment to any garment
Made in the USA and woven in Scotland for quality and authenticity
- The 11oz Mini Rosette Tartan Sash is made in Scotland from comfortable 100% 11oz premium wool
- This stylish accessory is mini size, measuring 5 inches by 26 inches and features a cute attached rosette
- Choose from over 500 tartans to show off your Celtic heritage and clan pride
- It’s an easy way to add a touch of tartan to any casual or formal outfit, whether it’s kilted or not
- The Mini Rosette Sash–Spring Weight Wool adds a splash of tartan to any outfit
- Made in Scotland, it’s available in over 500 tartans
- This piece measures 5 inches x 26 inches, and is made with spring weight premium wool
- It’s perfect for weddings, Highland festivals, and gatherings
- Available in nearly any tartan
- Elastic band fits most legs
- 100% premium wool
- Made in Scotland