OUTLANDER 5 Yard Authentic Premium Wool Kilt
5 Yard Premium Wool Kilts made from officially licensed OUTLANDER: The Series Tartans! Your favorite characters from OUTLANDER: The Series wear the wool version of these poly/viscose tartans.
OUTLANDER Casual Kilt Authentic Premium Wool Tartan. Hand crafted to your measurements by skilled kiltmakers in Scotland. Made from medium weight (12/13oz) 100% premium wool OUTLANDER tartan, woven in Scotland.
- Made in Scotland
- Officially Licensed Tartan
- From Outlander: the Series
- 100% Premium Wool
- Modern Design
- Same Fabric Worn in the Show!
Our OUTLANDER Casual Kilt is a really nice looking kilt! If you want an excellent quality, modern-style kilt, without spending as much money as a Formal Kilt, our OUTLANDER Casual Kilt is a great option!
Nearly identical in appearance to the more expensive formal kilts, casual kilts are machine stitched instead of hand stitched (less traditional, but in our opinion actually more durable), and made with less tartan. The average casual kilt is made from 4-5 yards of fabric compared to 8-9 yards in a formal kilt. The end result is a kilt with pleats that are shallower and wider, but still looks great.
- Have someone help you. If you bend even a little while trying to do it yourself, the measurements will change.
- Measure your waist size in inches at the navel (belly button). This is the traditional kilt waist. Alternatively, many men prefer to wear their Casual Kilts at the pants waist. If this is what you choose, then measure comfortably around your waist where the top of your pants rest. Or, If you intend to wear your kilt mostly for formal occasions, and you have a bit more around the middle than you might like to have, you may want to measure a little higher than the navel to get over the crest of the “beer gut”. The higher waist is more formal, but it will help your kilt stay up where it belongs.
- Measure around your hips at the fullest point (usually 6-8 inches below the waist).
- Measure from your desired kilt waist to about the middle of the knee.
Your Kilt is Guaranteed to Fit!
Our goal is to make the ordering of your kilt as stress free and enjoyable as possible. We know it’s a big commitment to spend hundreds of dollars on a custom-made kilt. The last thing you need to worry about is whether or not your kilt will fit you like it should. So, to put you at ease, we are willing to guarantee your kilt will fit! Please see our Right Fit™ Guarantee for all the details.
We look forward to handling your kilt order! Please don’t hesitate to ask if you have any questions. (Also, we would love to have some feedback from you if our fit guarantee helped you to make your decision to order.) Thanks!
Please Note — Our OUTLANDER product licensing agreement allows us to ship Outlander products to U.S. and Canadian addresses only. For more information, please see our International Shipping Information Page.
TM & © 2019 Sony Pictures Television Inc. All Rights Reserved.