OUTLANDER Earasaid Poly/Viscose Tartan
- SKU: OEPV
- Categories: Earasaids, Last Min Halloween Ideas, OUTLANDER Earasaids
- Tags: OUTLANDER, Poly Viscose, Special-Order
- Fans can choose between two official Outlander: The Series tartans with the Outlander Earasaid Poly/Viscose Tartan
- Woven in Scotland by the same weaver that created the show’s tartans, the earasaid is made in the US
- Customize the length–it’s available in 2.5-, 3-, or 4-yard lengths. Pleating instructions are included, or opt for Cheater’s Pleats
- Made with our hypoallergenic poly/viscose blend, it’s light and durable, and looks like the real thing without the scratchy feeling of wool
Model your look after Outlander’s strong female characters, like Claire, when you wear this rustic, historic-looking earasaid. It comes in two of our official Outlander tartans, each woven in Scotland using a poly/viscose blend. You will love the soft feel (no wool itch!), and how light yet durable it is, while it looks just as luxurious as premium wool.
Available in 2.5-, 3-, or 4-yards, it can be worn either at knee/calf length or full floor length. Pleating is recommended with each wear (and instructions are included), or you can opt for Cheater’s Pleats.
Include products updated are similar or are same of quality
- Tartan made in Scotland by the same mill that created the Same tartans worn by your favorite Outlander characters. Choose between Outlander, Outlander Fraser, or Outlander MacKenzie
- Choose between three sizes: 2.5, 3 or 4 yards for this versatile, traditional dress that can be worn either long or short
- Pleating instructions provided or cheater’s pleats can be requested and is traditionally worn over an underdress
- Made with 100% premium wool
- Our Light Weight Premium Wool Fly Plaid is woven in Scotland and handmade in the USA.
- Choose between standard (36 inches x 58 inches) or XL (54 inches x 58 inches).
- Made with 100% premium lightweight wool (11 or 12 oz), this accessory is available in a fringed or knotted finish.
- The perfect accessory for your casual or formal kilt or phillabeg, it brooches at the shoulder and flows back nicely.
- Made in Scotland
- Made from Light Weight (11oz) Premium Wool
- One Size Fits All with an Elastic Headband
- 6-Panel Design
- Choose from More than 500 Tartans
- Celebrate your family’s ancestral crest with this elegant 5-ounce flask with 24ct gold accents as unique as your clan’s honorable history
- Made in Scotland from high-quality cast pewter for added Scottish authenticity—please allow 6-10 weeks for shipping
- Includes its own funnel and arrives gift-boxed for exceptional convenience, making it the perfect gift for the proud Scot in your life—even if that’s you!
- Carry your historical family pride with you in this subtle but eye-catching accessory wherever you go and never be too far away from your favorite drink