Welsh Tartan Scarf – Welsh Lambswool
- SKU: LSCLW
- Categories: Lambswool, Lambswool, Welsh, Welsh, Clans and Tartans, Tartan Clothing and Decor, Tartan Scarves, Featured, Welsh Tartans and Stuff, Ladieswear, Tartan Scarves, Valentine' Day, Holiday Gift Guide, Tartan Day Essentials
- Tags: Lambswool, Special-Order, Welsh
- Authentic Welsh tartan scarf made from genuine lambswool measuring 12 inches x 67 inches with purled ends
- The warmest of our scarves, lambswool is perfect for the coldest winter day
- Express your love for Celtic heritage by adding a touch of tartan to any outfit
- Choose from a variety of fuzzy lambswool tartan scarves to display your family heritage
- Currently only a few of the Welsh tartans are available. More will be added as the become available.
Tartan Lambswool Scarf
Are you looking for a simple way to add tartan to your everyday outfit? This authentic tartan scarf is a cozy and comfortable way to display your heritage! Genuine lambswool is softer, fluffier, and warmer than an adult sheep’s wool, so these scarves are the perfect accessory for the rainy, cold Welsh winters. At 12 inches x 67 inches, this scarf will wrap you up, keep you cozy, and show the world where you came from.
Currently only a few of the Welsh tartans are available. More will be added as the become available.
Afallon/Avalon, Davies/Davis, Edwards, Ellis/Bellis, Evans/Bevan, Eynon/Beynon, Griffiths, Gwyn/Wynn, Harry/Parry, Hopkins, Howells/Powell, Hughes/Pugh, James, Jenkins, Jones/John, Lewis, Llewellyn, Lloyd, Madoc, Meredith, Morgan, Morris, Owen/Bowen, Phillips, Powys County, Pride of Wales, Protheroe, Rees/Preece, Rice/Price, Richards/Pritchard, Roberts/Probert, Rosser/Prosser, Spirit of Glyndwr Gold, Spirit of Glyndwr Grey, Spirit of Glyndwr Red, St Davids/Welsh National, Thomas, Vaughan, Watkins/Walters, Williams
Include products updated are similar or are same of quality
- Available in hundreds of tartans
- 100% Premium Wool
- Made to your measurements
- Great for reenactments, festivals, and more!
- Made in Scotland
- Customized to Your Measurements
- Poly/Viscose Tartan
- Three 0.75″ Straps and Buckles
- Comfortable, Affordable, No Itch
- Deep Pleats
- Matching Accessories Available
- Made to order in Scotland, choose from 32 Irish County tartans
- Also called a ruana, it is perfect for when you need an extra layer to add some warmth without being too heavy
- It matches any formal or casual outfit—wear it with jeans, a gown, and everything in between
- This piece measures 51 inches by 71 inches and is made with spring weight (8 oz) premium wool
- The Light Weight Premium Wool Earasaid is made from either 10 or 11 oz wool. It’s ideal for warmer weather–comfortable and breathable
- Choose from hundreds of tartans woven in Scotland. The earasaid itself is made right here in the USA
- Made with 2.5-, 3-, or 4-yards of tartan, so you can style it to your preference: knee/calf length or full-floor length
- Traditionally worn over an underdress (not included), it’s the ladies equivalent of a great kilt