Welsh Tartan Scarf – Welsh Lambswool
- SKU: LSCLW
- Categories: Clans and Tartans, Tartan Clothing and Decor, Tartan Scarves, Featured, Welsh Tartans and Stuff, Ladieswear, Tartan Scarves, Valentine' Day, Holiday Gift Guide, Tartan Day Essentials
- Tags: Lambswool, Special-Order, Welsh
- Authentic Welsh tartan scarf made from genuine lambswool measuring 12 inches x 67 inches with purled ends
- The warmest of our scarves, lambswool is perfect for the coldest winter day
- Express your love for Celtic heritage by adding a touch of tartan to any outfit
- Choose from a variety of fuzzy lambswool tartan scarves to display your family heritage
- Currently only a few of the Welsh tartans are available. More will be added as the become available.
Tartan Lambswool Scarf
Are you looking for a simple way to add tartan to your everyday outfit? This authentic tartan scarf is a cozy and comfortable way to display your heritage! Genuine lambswool is softer, fluffier, and warmer than an adult sheep’s wool, so these scarves are the perfect accessory for the rainy, cold Welsh winters. At 12 inches x 67 inches, this scarf will wrap you up, keep you cozy, and show the world where you came from.
Currently only a few of the Welsh tartans are available. More will be added as the become available.
Afallon/Avalon, Davies/Davis, Edwards, Ellis/Bellis, Evans/Bevan, Eynon/Beynon, Griffiths, Gwyn/Wynn, Harry/Parry, Hopkins, Howells/Powell, Hughes/Pugh, James, Jenkins, Jones/John, Lewis, Llewellyn, Lloyd, Madoc, Meredith, Morgan, Morris, Owen/Bowen, Phillips, Powys County, Pride of Wales, Protheroe, Rees/Preece, Rice/Price, Richards/Pritchard, Roberts/Probert, Rosser/Prosser, Spirit of Glyndwr Gold, Spirit of Glyndwr Grey, Spirit of Glyndwr Red, St Davids/Welsh National, Thomas, Vaughan, Watkins/Walters, Williams
Include products updated are similar or are same of quality
A functional and fun-to-wear garden and kitchen accessory, the Gathering Apron lets you collect eggs and produce in its 2 front pockets. Another set of pockets, large enough to store cell phones, keys, seed packets, or gloves. You can gather eggs and much, much more!
- Made in the USA with Homespun tartan and 100% Hemp.
- lets you collect eggs and produce in its 2 front pockets.
- Inside the gathering pockets, are deep another set of pockets, large enough to store cell phones, keys, seed packets, or gloves.
- This apron is adjustable and is able to hold a large amount.
- Made in the USA from the poly/viscose tartan what is woven in Scotland, and attention to detail to ensure a long life for this apron.
- Choose from 4 sizes, 3 pocket preference and your choice of wool free tartans to complete your unique, customizable look.
- This cross back apron is unisex and will work great for the man or women who loves to tartan.
- Pair it with anything in your closet to add a tartan splash, wear it in the garden, your studio, kitchen and makes a great grilling apron.
- Authentic, stylish, and practical and made with spring weight (8 oz) 100% premium wool that is lightweight enough for daily wear
- Made to order in Scotland and available in over 500 clan and non-clan tartans
- Perfect for casual to formal wear they are both warm and elegant
- Measures 27 inches wide by 71 inches long and falls nicely
- Medium-weight standard ladies’ kilted skirt, the Celtic woman’s solution to wearing a kilt-like tartan
- Custom-made to order in Wales, choose from several tartans to suit your style and family’s tartan
- Comes with 0.75 inch wide buckles and straps, available in approximately 18-28 inches length and 24-52 inch waist (with half-inches available) to accommodate most sizes
- Choose from two skirt weaver options as well as an option to add a matching tartan stole or a kilt hanger (to save $10)