Welsh Tartan Medium Weight Premium Wool Standard Ladies’ Kilted Skirt
- SKU: LKS05W
- Categories: Featured, Welsh Tartans and Stuff, Ladieswear, Kilted Skirt
- Tags: Custom-Order, Medium Weight, Welsh, Wool
- Medium-weight standard ladies’ kilted skirt, the Celtic woman’s solution to wearing a kilt-like tartan
- Custom-made to order in Wales, choose from several tartans to suit your style and family’s tartan
- Comes with 0.75 inch wide buckles and straps, available in approximately 18-28 inches length and 24-52 inch waist (with half-inches available) to accommodate most sizes
- Choose from two skirt weaver options as well as an option to add a matching tartan stole or a kilt hanger (to save $10)
Medium Weight Standard Ladies’ Kilted Skirt
Don’t let the boys have all the fun! Our medium-weight standard ladies’ kilted skirt is our solution to a woman’s kilt. Whether you’re matching your date or flying solo like the strong Celtic lady you are, this kilted skirt will give you an excuse to wear tartan! Choose from several tartans to match your family’s ancestral tartan and your personal style. It is available in approximately 18-28″ inch length and 24-52 inch waist (with half-inches available) – likely to fit most sizes. These skirts are embellished with three subtle buckles and straps for an authentic kilt look and feel. Add this kilted skirt to your collection or gift to your Celtic friend!
Measuring Instructions: (measure in inches)
Waist — Measure comfortably around your desired waist. This could be at the navel, which is traditional, or anywhere else you want. For example, our daughter Kaurina prefers to wear her skirts at the currently popular “hip waist”. We really don’t recommend this though, for a Hostess Kilt.
Hip — Measure around your hips at the fullest point.
Length — Measure from your desired waist to your desired length.
For more information on measurements see our measuring info page.
Include products updated are similar or are same of quality
- With the Medium Weight Premium Wool Earasaid, choose from one of the hundreds of tartans that we carry
- Part of a traditional women’s Highland outfit and worn over an underdress (not included), it’s ideal for festivals and Renaissance fairs
- Woven in Scotland from medium weight premium wool, the tartan is available in 2.5-, 3-, or 4-yard lengths
- Made right here in the USA, wear this piece for either style or warmth, at knee or floor length
- Made to order in Scotland, choose from 32 Irish County tartans
- Also called a ruana, it is perfect for when you need an extra layer to add some warmth without being too heavy
- It matches any formal or casual outfit—wear it with jeans, a gown, and everything in between
- This piece measures 51 inches by 71 inches and is made with spring weight (8 oz) premium wool
- Tartan woven in Scotland—this skirt is custom-made in the USA to your exact measurements
- Generously gathered and uses a hidden zipper and button enclosure
- Made with a poly/viscose blend for an affordable, comfortable, and wool-free option
- Upgrade your outfit with a matching shawl, serape, tam, sash, or scarf
- Kilted mini skirt made in Scotland with the officially licensed OUTLANDER tartans
- Made with a comfortable and durable wool-free poly/viscose blend for itch-free wear
- Custom made for the perfect fit with a Billie-style waistband
- Available in lengths up to 18 inches and you can add a matching serape, shawl, or sash