Homespun Wool Blend Kilted Skirts
- Kilted skirt made from homespun tartan for a rustic, authentic look
- Features a luxurious and comfortable 55/45 polyester/wool blend
- Made-to-order just for you and is available in any waist size and any length up to 26 inches
- Choose from 80+ ancient and modern tartans, both clan and non-clan
Homespun Wool Blend Kilted Skirts
Custom made just for you, these homespun kilted skirts are the perfect way to add a splash of tartan to any outfit – casual, formal, or traditional. Handwoven on old-world looms, our signature and budget-friendly homespun tartan has a more authentic and historically accurate look than modern, machine-made tartan and creates a rustic, looser weave. Show off your Scottish heritage with your clan tartan or choose between 80+ other options to match any outfit or event! Stylish, cute, and affordable, with custom sizing, you’re sure to get one that fits you just right.
How To Measure for Your Kilted Mini Skirt
- Have someone help you. If you bend over even a bit, your measurement will not be correct.
- Measure comfortably around your desired waist. This could be at the navel, which is traditional, or anywhere else you want. For example, our daughter Kaurina prefers to wear her skirts at the currently popular “hip waist”.
- Measure around your hips (butt) at the fullest point.
- Measure from your desired waist to your desired length (up to 26″).
|Homespun Tartan List O||
Anderson Modern, Armstrong Modern, Baird Ancient, Black Watch (Campbell) Ancient, Black Watch (Campbell) Modern, Black Watch (Campbell) Weathered, Boyd Modern, Brown Watch Modern, Bruce Modern, Buchanan Hunting Modern, Buchanan Modern, Buchanan Muted (MacGregor Hastie Variant), Burnett Modern, Burns Check Modern, Caledonia District Ancient, Cameron Modern, Cameron of Erracht Modern, Clark Ancient, Colquhoun Ancient, Crawford Modern, Davidson Modern, Douglas Modern, Farquharson Modern, Ferguson Ancient, Fraser Hunting Weathered, Fraser Red Dress Modern, Gordon Dress Modern, Gordon Modern, Graham of Montrose Ancient, Graham of Montrose Modern, Gunn Ancient, Gunn Modern, Hamilton Grey, Hamilton Modern, Henderson Modern, Irish Green (Non-Clan), Isle of Skye, Johnstone Modern, Lamont Ancient, LGBT Pride, Lindsay Modern, MacCallum Modern, MacDonald Ancient, MacDonald Modern, MacFarlane Modern, MacGregor Modern, MacKay Ancient, MacKay Modern, MacKenzie Ancient, MacKenzie Modern, MacKenzie Weathered, MacKintosh Modern, MacLaren Modern, MacLean Hunting Modern, MacLean of Duart Weathered, MacLeod Dress (Lewis) Modern, MacLeod Hunting (Harris) Modern, MacMillan Modern, MacNeil of Barra Hunting Ancient, MacNeil of Barra Hunting Modern, MacPherson of Cluny (Red) Modern, MacQueen Modern, Masonic (Freemason), Moffat Modern, Morrison Green Modern, Murray of Atholl Modern, Night Watch, Pride of Scotland, Rob Roy, Robertson Hunting Ancient, Robertson Red Modern, Ross Hunting Modern, Saffron, Saint Patrick, Scott Brown Hunting Modern, Scottish National, Sinclair Hunting Green Ancient, Smith Modern, Solid Black, Solid Blue, Solid Green, Spirit of Highlander, Spirit of Scotland, Stewart Black Modern, Stewart Dress Modern, Stewart Hunting Modern, Stewart Royal Modern, Thompson Camel, Thomson Dress (Blue), Ulster Red Modern, US Air Force (Unofficial), US Army, US Coast Guard, US Marine Corps (Leatherneck), US Navy, Wallace Red Modern, Young Modern
|Waist Size (Inches)||
24W, 26W, 28W, 30W, 32W, 34W, 36W, 38W, 40W, 42W, 44W, 46W, 48W, 50W, 52W
|Hip Size (Inches)||
26H, 28H, 30H, 32H, 34H, 36H, 38H, 40H, 42H, 44H, 46H, 48H, 50H, 52H, 54H, 56H, 58H
18L, 19L, 20L, 21L, 22L, 23L, 24L, 25L, 26L
Include products updated are similar or are same of quality
- Choice of over 80 homespun wool blend tartans to display your family history and ancestry
- Made to order in the USA and measures 56 inches by 36 inches
- Stands the test of time—all unfinished edges are roll-hemmed for durability
- Hang it on any standard flag pole with your choice of three grommets or a flag pole sleeve
- Braveheart-style traditional kilt made in-house from 6-10 yards of homespun tartan, fitting up to 60-inch waist
- Woven by hand with a quality 55/45 blend of polyester and wool on old-world looms for an authentic look
- Single-width fabric is lightweight and practical for warm-weather wear
- Customizable so choose your size, tartan, and add pre-pleated Cheater pleats for convenience
- Make a statement the next time you go out. Display your Scottish pride while staying fashionable, no matter the occasion!
- Available in over 80 tartans, the perfect way to accent any outfit with a Celtic flair. It measures 54 inches by 9 inches
- Lightweight and comfortable, this scarf will look great and essential during spring, fall, or even summer days.
- Our tartan scarfs are made from our signature homespun fabric to produce a classic, authentic look
- Made in Scotland
- Customized to Your Measurements
- Poly/Viscose Tartan
- Three 0.75″ Straps and Buckles
- Comfortable, Affordable, No Itch
- Deep Pleats
- Matching Accessories Available