Welsh Tartan Medium Weight Premium Wool Kilted Mini Skirt
- SKU: LKSM2W
- Categories: Featured, Welsh Tartans and Stuff, Ladieswear, Kilted Mini Skirts
- Tags: Custom-Order, Medium Weight, Welsh, Wool
- Kilted mini skirt custom made in Wales
- Made from a medium weight and comfortable premium wool
- Features 3¾ inch straps and buckles for a secure fit
- Choose from several Welsh tartans and up to an 18 inch length
$300.00 – $360.00
Medium Weight Premium Wool Kilted Mini Skirt
Kilts aren’t only for Scotsmen! Display your pride in your Celtic heritage with a premium kilted mini skirt made right in Wales. Custom-made just for you, you can be sure to get the perfect fit. With several tartans to choose from, there’s one for everyone and every occasion! You’ll love the premium, medium weight wool that’s breathable, making sure you’re cool and comfortable for warm-weather wear.
Once you’ve picked your sizing, length, and tartan, customize yours further by adding a matching tam, scarf, and sash! You’re sure to make a statement at your next casual or traditional event.
For measuring information please visit our measurements page.
Afallon/Avalon, Davies/Davis, Edwards, Ellis/Bellis, Evans/Bevan, Eynon/Beynon, Griffiths, Gwyn/Wynn, Harry/Parry, Hopkins, Howells/Powell, Hughes/Pugh, James, Jenkins, Jones/John, Lewis, Llewellyn, Lloyd, Madoc, Meredith, Morgan, Morris, Owen/Bowen, Phillips, Powys County, Pride of Wales, Protheroe, Rees/Preece, Rice/Price, Richards/Pritchard, Roberts/Probert, Rosser/Prosser, Spirit of Glyndwr Gold, Spirit of Glyndwr Grey, Spirit of Glyndwr Red, St Davids/Welsh National, Thomas, Vaughan, Watkins/Walters, Williams
|Waist Size (Inches)||
24W, 24.5W, 25W, 25.5W, 26W, 26.5W, 27W, 27.5W, 28W, 28.5W, 29W, 29.5W, 30W, 30.5W, 31W, 31.5W, 32W, 32.5W, 33W, 33.5W, 34W, 34.5W, 35W, 35.5W, 36W, 36.5W, 37W, 37.5W, 38W, 38.5W, 39W, 39.5W, 40W, 40.5W, 41W, 41.5W, 42W, 42.5W, 43W, 43.5W, 44W, 44.5W, 45W, 45.5W, 46W, 46.5W, 47W, 47.5W, 48W, 48.5W, 49W, 49.5W, 50W, 50.5W, 51W, 51.5W, 52W
|Hip Size (Inches)||
24H, 24.5H, 25H, 25.5H, 26H, 26.5H, 27H, 27.5H, 28H, 28.5H, 29H, 29.5H, 30H, 30.5H, 31H, 31.5H, 32H, 32.5H, 33H, 33.5H, 34H, 34.5H, 35H, 35.5H, 36H, 36.5H, 37H, 37.5H, 38H, 38.5H, 39H, 39.5H, 40H, 40.5H, 41H, 41.5H, 42H, 42.5H, 43H, 43.5H, 44H, 44.5H, 45H, 45.5H, 46H, 46.5H, 47H, 47.5H, 48H, 48.5H, 49H, 49.5H, 50H, 50.5H, 51H, 51.5H, 52H
12L, 12.5L, 13L, 13.5L, 14L, 14.5L, 15L, 15.5L, 16L, 16.5L, 17L, 17.5L, 18L
Include products updated are similar or are same of quality
- Medium-weight standard ladies’ kilted skirt, the Celtic woman’s solution to wearing a kilt-like tartan
- Custom-made to order in Scotland, choose from over 500 tartans to suit your style and family’s tartan
- Comes with 0.75 inch wide buckles and straps, available in approximately 18-28 inches length and 26-60 inch waist (with half-inches available) to accommodate most sizes
- Choose from two skirt weaver options as well as an option to add a matching tartan stole or a kilt hanger (to save $10)
- The full length homespun wool gathered skirt is made from homespun tartan for a rustic, authentic look
- It features a luxurious and comfortable 55/45 polyester/wool blend
- Made-to-order just for you, it’s available in waist sizes 24 inches to 52 inches and 28 inches to 41 inches long
- Choose from 100 ancient and modern tartans, both clan and non-clan
- The Spring Weight Premium Wool Tartan Sashes are lightweight and versatile, perfect for casual, semi-formal, and formal occasions.
- Choose from 32 tartans to display your Celtic heritage every day.
- Each sash measures 11 inches x 90 inches, making it a comfortable, stylish, and practical accessory.
- These sashes fall nicely. They are made with pride in Scotland from spring weight (8 oz) premium wool.
- The Light Weight Premium Wool Earasaid is made from either 10 or 11 oz wool. It’s ideal for warmer weather–comfortable and breathable
- Choose from hundreds of tartans woven in Scotland. The earasaid itself is made right here in the USA
- Made with 2.5-, 3-, or 4-yards of tartan, so you can style it to your preference: knee/calf length or full-floor length
- Traditionally worn over an underdress (not included), it’s the ladies equivalent of a great kilt