Ladies’ Wilderness Mini Kilts
The Wilderness Mini Kilts are cute and fun to wear. These kilts are great for every-day wear, hiking a wooded trail, strolling around the highland games, or just relaxing at home with your favorite beverage.
- Made from good-quality, durable, cotton canvas
- affordable utility kilt design
- Nice roomy pockets
- D-rings and hooks for hanging flasks and stuff
- Fastens securely with snaps inside and out
- Belt loops fit up to a 2″ belt
- Eight canvas colors to choose from
These kilts are made in even waist sizes 20″-58″, and lengths 12″-18″. (If your measurement is in-between waist sizes, please round up.)
How To Measure for Your Kilt
- Have someone help you. If you bend over even a bit, your measurement will not be correct.
- Most people prefer to wear their canvas kilts at the pants waist, like a pair of jeans. If this is what you choose, then measure comfortably around your waist where the top of your pants rest. If you prefer the traditional kilt waist, measure your waist size in inches at the navel (belly button).
- Measure around your hips (butt) at the fullest point (usually 6-8 inches below the waist).
- Measure from your waist (kilt waist or pants waist accordingly) to about the middle of the knee.
Your Kilt is Guaranteed to Fit!
Our goal is to make the ordering of your kilt as stress free and enjoyable as possible. The last thing you need to worry about is whether or not your kilt will fit you like it should. So, to put you at ease, we are willing to guarantee your kilt will fit! Please see our Right Fit™ Guarantee for all the details.
We look forward to handling your kilt order! Please don’t hesitate to ask if you have any questions. (Also, we would love to have some feedback from you if our fit guarantee helped you to make your decision to order.) Thanks!
You’ll Love These Selections, Too!
In addition the skirt highlighted here, we also carry a Light Weight Deep-Pleated Kilted Skirt, Light Weight Kilted Skirt, and House of Edgar made Medium Weight Kilted Skirt. The deep pleats use up more fabric, making the skirt a little warmer. Light weight tartan is cooler and more breathable than medium weight. This makes it comfortable to wear at summer events. However, medium weight tartan holds a crisper pleat, and is more durable than light weight tartan.