Welsh Tartan Medium Weight Premium Wool Hostess Kilted Skirt
- SKU: LHKS05WV
- Categories: Featured, Welsh Tartans and Stuff, Ladieswear, Hostess Kilt
- Tags: Custom-Order, Medium Weight, Welsh, Wool
$399.00 – $464.00
Medium Weight Hostess Kilted Skirt (Tartan List N)
Don’t let the boys have all the fun! Our medium-weight Hostess kilted skirt is our solution to a woman’s kilt. Whether you’re matching your date or flying solo like the strong Celtic lady you are, this kilted skirt will give you an excuse to wear tartan! Choose from several tartans to match your family’s ancestral tartan and your personal style. It is available in approximately 28-41″ inch length and 24-52 inch waist (with half-inches available) – likely to fit most sizes. These skirts are embellished with three subtle buckles and straps for an authentic kilt look and feel. Add this kilted skirt to your collection or gift to your Celtic friend!
Measuring Instructions: (measure in inches)
Waist — Measure comfortably around your desired waist. This could be at the navel, which is traditional, or anywhere else you want. For example, our daughter Kaurina prefers to wear her skirts at the currently popular “hip waist”. We really don’t recommend this though, for a Hostess Kilt.
Hip — Measure around your hips at the fullest point.
Length — Measure from your desired waist to your desired length.
For more information on measurements see our measuring info page.
Afallon/Avalon, Davies/Davis, Edwards, Ellis/Bellis, Evans/Bevan, Eynon/Beynon, Griffiths, Gwyn/Wynn, Harry/Parry, Hopkins, Howells/Powell, Hughes/Pugh, James, Jenkins, Jones/John, Lewis, Llewellyn, Lloyd, Madoc, Meredith, Morgan, Morris, Owen/Bowen, Phillips, Powys County, Pride of Wales, Protheroe, Rees/Preece, Rice/Price, Richards/Pritchard, Roberts/Probert, Rosser/Prosser, Spirit of Glyndwr Gold, Spirit of Glyndwr Grey, Spirit of Glyndwr Red, St Davids/Welsh National, Thomas, Vaughan, Watkins/Walters, Williams
|Waist Size (Inches)||
24W, 24.5W, 25W, 25.5W, 26W, 26.5W, 27W, 27.5W, 28W, 28.5W, 29W, 29.5W, 30W, 30.5W, 31W, 31.5W, 32W, 32.5W, 33W, 33.5W, 34W, 34.5W, 35W, 35.5W, 36W, 36.5W, 37W, 37.5W, 38W, 38.5W, 39W, 39.5W, 40W, 40.5W, 41W, 41.5W, 42W, 42.5W, 43W, 43.5W, 44W, 44.5W, 45W, 45.5W, 46W, 46.5W, 47W, 47.5W, 48W, 48.5W, 49W, 49.5W, 50W, 50.5W, 51W, 51.5W, 52W
|Hip Size (Inches)||
24H, 24.5H, 25H, 25.5H, 26H, 26.5H, 27H, 27.5H, 28H, 28.5H, 29H, 29.5H, 30H, 30.5H, 31H, 31.5H, 32H, 32.5H, 33H, 33.5H, 34H, 34.5H, 35H, 35.5H, 36H, 36.5H, 37H, 37.5H, 38H, 38.5H, 39H, 39.5H, 40H, 40.5H, 41H, 41.5H, 42H, 42.5H, 43H, 43.5H, 44H, 44.5H, 45H, 45.5H, 46H, 46.5H, 47H, 47.5H, 48H, 48.5H, 49H, 49.5H, 50H, 50.5H, 51H, 51.5H, 52H
28L, 28.5L, 29L, 29.5L, 30L, 30.5L, 31L, 31.5L, 32L, 32.5L, 33L, 33.5L, 34L, 34.5L, 35L, 35.5L, 36L, 36.5L, 37L, 37.5L, 38L, 38.5L, 39L, 39.5L, 40L, 40.5L, 41L
Include products updated are similar or are same of quality
Want to make your own donation to The Trevor Project, Click DONATE NOW
- Cute, stylish and affordable!
- Made from our budget-friendly Acrylic Tartan
- Made-to-order, just for you.
- Available in any waist size
- Available in any length up to 18 inches.
- New Custom-Made LGBT Tartan
- Available in hundreds of tartans
- 100% Premium Wool
- Made to your measurements
- Great for reenactments, festivals, and more!
- Made to order in Scotland, choose from 32 Irish County tartans
- Also called a ruana, it is perfect for when you need an extra layer to add some warmth without being too heavy
- It matches any formal or casual outfit—wear it with jeans, a gown, and everything in between
- This piece measures 51 inches by 71 inches and is made with spring weight (8 oz) premium wool
- Authentic bodice in the official OUTLANDER tartans woven in Scotland
- Custom made from 100% premium wool to ensure the perfect fit
- Choose from three tartans: Outlander, Outlander Fraser, or Outlander Mackenzie
- Great for reenactments, festivals, and other events