Medium Weight Premium Wool Hostess Kilted Skirt
- Invest in a high-quality kilted skirt and wear your Celtic heritage at any occasion that feels comfortable to wear a skirt
- Made in Scotland from premium wool, approximately 12 or 13 ounces for a medium weight—these skirts are hearty but not too heavy
- Hostess kilts are unique for their 3¾ inch buckles and straps for additional Celtic embellishments—stand out as unique even with this traditional style
- Endlessly customizable, determine your skirt’s length, height, and waist size, and find your family’s tartan to make it uniquely yours
Medium Weight Premium Wool Hostess Kilted Skirt (Tartan List C)
Who says men get to have all the fun of wearing a kilt? Our Medium Weight Premium Wool Hostess Kilted Skirt gives you all the joy of wearing a traditional piece like a kilt with the modern styles of a skirt! Truly an investment piece, these kilts will last you as long as you love them. You’ll even want to hand them down to your daughters! They are made in Scotland from premium wool that is approximately 12 or 13 ounces and is the perfect weight for spring, fall, or back-to-school. This skirt comes adorned with 3¾ inch buckles and straps for the traditional hostess-kilt look. Choose your height, length, and waist size on your skirt, as well as your family’s tartan, and make this skirt uniquely yours!
Measuring Instructions: (measure in inches)
Waist — Measure comfortably around your desired waist. This could be at the navel, which is traditional, or anywhere else you want. For example, our daughter Kaurina prefers to wear her skirts at the currently popular “hip waist”. We really don’t recommend this though, for a Hostess Kilt.
Hip — Measure around your hips at the fullest point.
Length — Measure from your desired waist to your desired length.
For more measurement information please see our measurements page.
Include products updated are similar or are same of quality
- Made in Scotland
- Spring Weight (8oz) Premium Wool
- One Size Fits All Design
- Adjustable Velcro Back
- Choose from More than 500 Tartans
- Quality colored flashes made with authentic Scottish wool and come in 15 different colors to match any tartan
- Fastened with an elastic band and a reliable S-hook closure and is designed to fit almost any sized leg reliably and comfortably
- Keep your hose in place while accenting the colors in your tartan
- Keep your sgian dubh in place fashionably
- Tartan balmoral made in Scotland; perfect for men or women
- Made with Spring Weight (8oz) premium wool; lightweight and warm
- Choose from more than 500 ancient and modern tartans
- One-size-fits-all design with an adjustable drawstring tie in back
- Our Standard Wool Blend Kilt Hose are an essential part of an authentic Celtic outfit.
- These hose are available in black or off-white in sizes Small, Medium, and Large, and fit up to an 18 inch calf.
- Made in the UK, they feature authentic detail in the decorative cuff and ribbed leg.
- These are made in a wool blend: 25% wool, 25% acrylic, 20% nylon, and 30% polyester.