Medium Weight Premium Wool Hostess Kilted Skirt
- Invest in a high-quality kilted skirt and wear your Celtic heritage at any occasion that feels comfortable to wear a skirt
- Made in Scotland from premium wool, approximately 12 or 13 ounces for a medium weight—these skirts are hearty but not too heavy
- Hostess kilts are unique for their 3¾ inch buckles and straps for additional Celtic embellishments—stand out as unique even with this traditional style
- Endlessly customizable, determine your skirt’s length, height, and waist size, and find your family’s tartan to make it uniquely yours
Medium Weight Premium Wool Hostess Kilted Skirt (Tartan List C)
Who says men get to have all the fun of wearing a kilt? Our Medium Weight Premium Wool Hostess Kilted Skirt gives you all the joy of wearing a traditional piece like a kilt with the modern styles of a skirt! Truly an investment piece, these kilts will last you as long as you love them. You’ll even want to hand them down to your daughters! They are made in Scotland from premium wool that is approximately 12 or 13 ounces and is the perfect weight for spring, fall, or back-to-school. This skirt comes adorned with 3¾ inch buckles and straps for the traditional hostess-kilt look. Choose your height, length, and waist size on your skirt, as well as your family’s tartan, and make this skirt uniquely yours!
Special order. Please allow 6–12 weeks for delivery.
Measuring Instructions: (measure in inches)
Waist — Measure comfortably around your desired waist. This could be at the navel, which is traditional, or anywhere else you want. For example, our daughter Kaurina prefers to wear her skirts at the currently popular “hip waist”. We really don’t recommend this though, for a Hostess Kilt.
Hip — Measure around your hips at the fullest point.
Length — Measure from your desired waist to your desired length.
For more measurement information please see our measurements page.
Include products updated are similar or are same of quality
- Our authentic Tartan Glengarries—Spring Weight are custom-made in Scotland from your choice of over 500 tartans.
- They’re perfect for casual to formal occasions. Leave the ribbons untied for historical accuracy.
- Made with spring weight (8 oz) premium wool, they’re available in sizes small to extra large.
- These versatile pieces are made to be worn by men and women. The cap badge is not included.
- Tartan balmoral made in Scotland; perfect for men or women
- Made with Spring Weight (8oz) premium wool; lightweight and warm
- Choose from more than 500 ancient and modern tartans
- One-size-fits-all design with an adjustable drawstring tie in back
- Wear this tartan hat as a driving cap or golf cap; add a splash of tartan to your everyday wardrobe
- Crafted in a spring weight, approximately 8 ounces; sturdy structure, but will keep you cool
- Made in Scotland from 100% premium wool for true Scottish authenticity
- Choose from over 500 different tartan patterns according to your preference; perfect for mens’ or ladies’ wear
- Made with 100% pure new 15 oz Barathea wool, made in Scotland
- Custom-made to your measurements and is nice and versatile enough for semi-formal and formal events
- Black silk lining with thistle silhouette motif and available in black, navy blue, burgundy, and bottle green
- Available in chest sizes 34 inches to 68 inches and available in short, regular, and long sleeve length. Smaller or Larger sizes available upon request