Add a Super-Duper Kilt Hanger
- SKU: STKHA
- Categories: 9 Yard Premium Kilts, 5 Yard Premium Kilts, Quality Kilts, Utility Kilts, Great Kilts, Ancient Kilts, Phillabeg (Little Kilt), Kilt Accessories, Kilted Skirt, Kilted Mini Skirts, Hostess Kilt, Skirt Accessories
Super-Duper Kilt Hanger
Our Super-Duper Kilt Hanger will securely hold your very heaviest “tank” kilts! We’ve tested it with the thickest, heaviest, kilts we could find. Go ahead and give it a good solid shaking. It won’t even budge! (One of our requirements for this hanger is for use with our own kilt inventory while traveling to events. We wanted to be sure our kilts don’t fall off the hangers while bumping and jostling in the trailer over hundreds of miles of pot-holed highways. If a kilt will stay on the hanger under those conditions, it will certainly survive your closet!)
Our sturdy bamboo hanger is 20 inches long with a smooth lacquer finish. And it has four strong, rubber-coated, rust-free, snag-free, adjustable, metal clamps. Hanging your kilt or kilted skirt with our kilt hanger will prevent creases and wrinkles caused by folding. We designed this hanger ourselves to be the best kilt hanger you’ll ever own!
(We chose bamboo not only because it looks great, but it’s also a 100% renewable resource!)
Include products updated are similar or are same of quality
- Only $65 and no Velcro!
- Fully lined
- 3 straps and buckles
- 2 1/4 inch belt loops
- Light weight, acrylic tartan
- 20+ tartans to choose from
Want to make your own donation to The Trevor Project, Click DONATE NOW
- Homespun wool-blend
- Made from 4-6 yards of tartan
- Fully Lined
- Three straps and buckles (no velcro)
- Belt loops
- Made to fit because one size does not fit all
- FREE Kilt Hanger Included
The LGBTQ+ Pride Tartan: A watershed for the modern LGBT movement arose from a series of protests in New York in 1969 and to pay homage to all those involved, this tartan is based on the New York City tartan and incorporates the variety of bright colors used to identify that movement around the world.
- Tartan Woven in Scotland
- Ancient Kilt Made in the USA
- Braveheart Style
- Perfect for Ren Faires/Fests
- Cool and Practical Design
- Ancient Highland Look
- Extra Long Apron to Use as a Fly Plaid
- Over 500 Tartans Available!
- 25-30″ Wide (The Length When Worn)
- Length of Fabric Cut to Your Measurements (To Fit Your Waist)
These are the same style kilts worn in the movie Braveheart! Our Ancient Kilts are perfect for Renaissance festivals, weddings, reenactment events, or a distinctive look at your next Highland games. Depending on who you talk to, they may be historically accurate or not, but our Ancient Kilt is much cooler and more practical than a Great Kilt for hot weather wear. We recommend them to anyone looking for the Renaissance Highland look.