Tartan Earasaid – 11oz Premium Wool
- The Light Weight Premium Wool Earasaid is made from either 10 or 11 oz wool. It’s ideal for warmer weather–comfortable and breathable
- Choose from hundreds of tartans woven in Scotland. The earasaid itself is made right here in the USA
- Made with 2.5-, 3-, or 4-yards of tartan, so you can style it to your preference: knee/calf length or full-floor length
- Traditionally worn over an underdress (not included), it’s the ladies equivalent of a great kilt
Not only is this earasaid a wonderful base for your historical Highland outfit, but it is also comfortable for summer or warm weather events. It is the ladies’ equivalent of a great kilt traditionally worn over an undress (not included). Made with our lightweight (10 or 11 oz) premium wool, it is comfortable for movement and breathable. Choose from hundreds of tartans woven in Scotland. The earasaid itself is made in the USA.
Available in 2.5-, 3-, or 4-yards, it is equally stylish worn at knee/calf or full floor length. Pleat it yourself (instructions are included), or add Cheater Pleats.
Include products updated are similar or are same of quality
2.5 yrd, $139
3 yrd, $160
4 yrd, $205
- Traditional Earasaid made with 100% wool tartan woven in Scotland
- Woven by the same weaver as the kilts in the movie Rob Roy with an authentic and rustic look
- Comes with pleating instructions for your convenience
- Custom-made for a perfect fit and cheater pleats available too
- Fans can choose between two official Outlander: The Series tartans with the Outlander Earasaid Poly/Viscose Tartan
- Woven in Scotland by the same weaver that created the show’s tartans, the earasaid is made in the US
- Customize the length–it’s available in 2.5-, 3-, or 4-yard lengths. Pleating instructions are included, or opt for Cheater’s Pleats
- Made with our hypoallergenic poly/viscose blend, it’s light and durable, and looks like the real thing without the scratchy feeling of wool
- Our Light Weight Premium Wool Fly Plaid is woven in Scotland and handmade in the USA.
- Choose between standard (36 inches x 58 inches) or XL (54 inches x 58 inches).
- Made with 100% premium lightweight wool (11 or 12 oz), this accessory is available in a fringed or knotted finish.
- The perfect accessory for your casual or formal kilt or phillabeg, it brooches at the shoulder and flows back nicely.