Tartan Earasaid – Homespun Wool Blend
- SKU: LEHS
- Categories: Last Min Halloween Ideas, Ren Fair Collection, Earasaids
- Tags: Custom-Order, Homespun, Wool Blend
- Choose from over 80 tartans and proudly celebrate your clan and family heritage in your Homespun Wool Blend Earasaid
- Available in 55/45 polyester and wool homespun blend, handspun on old-world looms for a loose, historically authentic fabric weave
- Rustic fabric on our Homespun Wool Blend Earasaid pleats easily, but you can custom-order it with our Cheater Pleats™
- Select from 2.5, 3, and 4-yard sizes for an ideal fit
Who runs the world? Lasses do, and bonnie Highland dress enthusiasts of the Caileag (female) persuasion have a tartan that can multitask, just like them.
The Homespun Wool Blend Earasaid (also spelled erasaid or arisaid) is essentially the female version of the great kilt. To wear it traditionally, the Homespun Wool Blend Earasaid goes over a dress. Wear it long or short, to keep warm, or as a stylish accent to a Highland dress ensemble. You can pleat it yourself following the instructions we will include, or order it custom-made with our Cheater Pleats™. Choose from over 80 tartans and wear your heritage with style!
Include products updated are similar or are same of quality
- Our authentic Single Width Medium Weight Premium Fly is woven from 30-inch wide tartan in Scotland—finished in the USA.
- It features a luxurious and comfortable 100% premium, medium weight wool.
- This fly plaid matches our casual kilts, formal kilts, and phillabegs to complete your outfit.
- Choose from 80+ ancient and modern tartan, both clan and non-clan.
- Get a Pair to Match Your Kilt!
- Choose from Over 80 Tartans
- Measure from Kilt Waist to top of Your Shoulder
- Made Custom to Your Measurements
- High Quality Black Elastic Material
- Chrome-Plated Hardware and Clamps
- Tartan Sleeves Wrap Over the Suspenders
- Additional Pairs Available at Reduced Cost
- The Light Weight Premium Wool Earasaid is made from either 10 or 11 oz wool. It’s ideal for warmer weather–comfortable and breathable
- Choose from hundreds of tartans woven in Scotland. The earasaid itself is made right here in the USA
- Made with 2.5-, 3-, or 4-yards of tartan, so you can style it to your preference: knee/calf length or full-floor length
- Traditionally worn over an underdress (not included), it’s the ladies equivalent of a great kilt
- The comfortable, lightweight homespun tartan scarf is made from authentic homespun tartan to add a Celtic flair anywhere
- It’s woven by hand on old-world looms from a 55/45 blend of polyester and wool for an authentic look
- Choose from more than 80 tartans to match any outfit or to display your clan pride
- It measures 54 inches by 9 inches, with a versatility to fit your needs