Canvas Kilt – Free Kilt Hanger
- High-quality canvas kilts are made for special-order and available in five optional colors to suit your style.
- Made from a heavier canvas than other utility kilts and perfect for the Highland Games, hiking, or other outdoor activities.
- Large pockets hold so many of your belongings. You’ll barely need a sporran. It includes straps, buckles, and snaps for added security.
- Fits waist sizes 30-58 inches, and lengths 19-25 inches—grab your measurements and look at our Right Fit™ Guarantee.
$125.00 – $145.00
Special Order Canvas Kilt
If you’re looking for a kilt to wear for everyday casual occasions, these special-order canvas kilts are what you’re looking for! Crafted with high-quality canvas, these kilts are perfect for outdoor activities like hiking or fishing, or even attending the Highland Games. Equipped with plenty of fastenings like straps, buckles, and snaps, as well as two generous-sized pockets, these kilts keep all your belongings secure even while you’re active. Available in waist sizes 30-58 inches and lengths 19-25 inches. If your waist size is between sizes, be kind to yourself and size up for a little extra room. If it doesn’t fit perfectly, we provide our Right Fit™ Guarantee. We promise you’ll be comfortable in your new canvas kilt!
These kilts are made in even waist sizes 30 inches -58 inches, and lengths 19 inches-25 inches. If your measurement is in-between waist sizes, please round up.
How To Measure for Your Kilt
- Have someone help you. If you bend over even a bit, your measurement will not be correct.
- Most people prefer to wear their canvas kilts at the pants’ waist, like a pair of jeans. If this is what you choose, then measure comfortably around your waist where the top of your pants rest. If you prefer the traditional kilt waist, measure your waist size in inches at the navel (belly button).
- Measure around your hips (butt) at the fullest point (usually 6-8 inches below the waist).
- Measure from your waist (kilt waist or pants waist accordingly) to about the middle of the knee.
Your Kilt is Guaranteed to Fit!
Our goal is to make the ordering of your kilt as stress-free and enjoyable as possible. The last thing you need to worry about is whether or not your kilt will fit you like it should. So, to put you at ease, we are willing to guarantee your kilt will fit! Please see our Right Fit™ Guarantee for all the details.
We look forward to handling your kilt order! Please don’t hesitate to ask if you have any questions. (Also, we would love to have some feedback from you if our fit guarantee helped you to make your decision to order.) Thanks!
Black, Dark Brown, Fire Engine Red, Khaki, Olive Green, Purple, Royal Blue, White
|Waist Size (Inches)||
30W, 31W, 32W, 33W, 34W, 35W, 36W, 37W, 38W, 39W, 40W, 41W, 42W, 43W, 44W, 45W, 46W, 47W, 48W, 49W, 50W, 51W, 52W, 53W, 54W, 55W, 56W, 57W, 58W
19L, 20L, 21L, 22L, 23L, 24L, 25L, 26L
Include products updated are similar or are same of quality
- Made from good-quality, durable, cotton canvas
- affordable utility kilt design
- Nice roomy pockets including 2 slash pockets
- D-rings and hooks
- Fastens securely with snaps inside and out
- Eight canvas colors to choose from
Want to make your own donation to The Trevor Project, Click DONATE NOW
- Made of durable and comfortable medium-weight 100% cotton denim
- Features the registered LGBTQ+ Pride Tartan
- Two large side pockets to hold your stuff
- Fastens securely with straps, buckles, and snaps
- Belt loops fit up to a 2″ belt (Our Celtic Embossed Utility Kilt Belt is perfect for this job.)
The LGBTQ+ Pride Tartan: A watershed for the modern LGBT movement arose from a series of protests in New York in 1969 and to pay homage to all those involved, this tartan is based on the New York City tartan and incorporates the variety of bright colors used to identify that movement around the world.
- Sturdy, quality cufflinks made in Scotland from solid pewter
- Features a shiny rhodium-plated finish sure to stand out
- Measures ¾ inch diameter with stainless steel backs for secure fastening
- Choose between over 100 Scottish clans to show off your clan pride
- The Five Stone Plaid Brooch is cast by Scottish craftsmen in Glasgow, Scotland, for reliable Scottish authenticity.
- This unique cast pewter brooch features five stones in a star pattern. Choose from red, green, yellow, purple, or blue.
- Its intricately detailed Celtic knot design provides a uniquely Celtic look and feel.
- With a diameter measuring approximately 2.5 inches, this is a light and subtle brooch ideal for everyday wear.