Black Canvas Kilts
These kilts are great for hiking a wooded trail, strolling around the highland games, or just relaxing in your back yard with your favorite beverage. These utility kilts are popular because they are made from a heavier canvas than our other utility kilts.
- Made of durable and comfortable medium-weight 100% cotton denim
- Two large side pockets to hold your stuff
- Fastens securely with straps, buckles, and snaps
- Belt loops fit up to a 2″ belt (Our Celtic Embossed Utility Kilt Belt is perfect for this job.)
We keep a large number of these kilts in stock, and try to cover the whole range of sizes at all times. If your size is in stock we can usually ship orders the same day. However, if the size you have ordered is out of stock, you may need to allow up to 8 weeks for delivery. Please contact us if you have a specific deadline to meet and we’ll see what we can do.
These kilts are made in even waist sizes 30″-58″, and lengths 19-25. If your measurement is in-between waist sizes, please round up.
How To Measure for Your Kilt
- Have someone help you. If you bend over even a bit, your measurement will not be correct.
- Most people prefer to wear their canvas kilts at the pants waist, like a pair of jeans. If this is what you choose, then measure comfortably around your waist where the top of your pants rest. If you prefer the traditional kilt waist, measure your waist size in inches at the navel (belly button).
- Measure around your hips (butt) at the fullest point (usually 6-8 inches below the waist).
- Measure from your waist (kilt waist or pants waist accordingly) to about the middle of the knee.
Your Kilt is Guaranteed to Fit!
Our goal is to make the ordering of your kilt as stress free and enjoyable as possible. If your kilt does not fit as expected, please feel free to return it within 30 days for a refund or to exchange for a different size. We look forward to handling your order. Please don’t hesitate to ask if you have any questions!