Poly Viscose Kid Kilts
- Quality and affordable kid kilts made for boys and girls
- Poly/viscose blend is fully washable and makes for a durable fabric
- Fastens with leather straps and buckles at the waist for a secure fit
- Waist size ranging from 16 inches to 26 inches with an elastic waistband for growing room
Poly Viscose Kid Kilts
Your leanabh (child) deserves their own kilt too! Here at Celtic Croft, we understand that there are three important factors when purchasing children’s clothes: durability, comfortability, and affordability. This kilt has all three! These kilts are made with a poly/viscose blend that creates a durable, non-pilling fabric ready to withstand the wear and tear your kids will put on it. Worn as either a kilt or kilted skirt, your little one will look great with their own kilt!
Available in either Black Watch Modern, Stewart Royal, or Lindsay Modern tartans, choose between seven sizes to get the perfect fit. Sizes 2 through 6 have stretchy waistbands, too, to leave space for growing!
Waist and lengths are based on approximate ages – just choose the size that looks like it will fit best. The table below shows the waist size range, and the length, for each kilt size. When measuring for boys, kilts should come to about the middle of the knee. For girls, the kilt (kilted skirt) can be any length.
Age 2: 16-22W 10L
Age 6: 18-24W 12L
Age 10: 24-26W 14L
Age 4: 16-22W 11L
Age 8: 18-24W 13L
Age 12: 24-26W 16L
Age 14: 24-26W 17L
|Kid Kilt Tartan||
Black Watch Modern, Lindsay Modern, Stewart Royal
|Kid Poly/Viscose Kilt Size||
Size 2: (16 – 22W, 10L), Size 4: (16 – 22W, 11L), Size 6: (18 – 24W, 12L), Size 8: (22 – 28W, 13L), Size 10: (24 – 26W, 14L), Size 12: (24 – 26W, 16L), Size 14: (24 – 26W, 17L)
Include products updated are similar or are same of quality
- These authentic Irish Phillabegs are perfect for Renaissance festivals, Irish fairs, and Highland Games
- Our homespun tartan is woven by hand on old-world looms for an authentic look
- Made with a quality, comfortable 55/45 blend of polyester and wool
- Available in three Irish tartans and come with pleating instructions for your convenience or add cheater pleats.
- Braveheart-style traditional kilt made from 6-10 yards of tartan woven in Scotland.
- There are over 200 clan and non-clan tartan designs to choose from.
- The Single-width ancient kilt is lightweight and practical for warm-weather wear.
- Customizable and fits up to 60-inch waist, and added pre-pleated Cheater pleats for convenience.
- Cheater Pleats are Available
- Heavy weight (15/16 oz.) premium wool tartan
- 4 Yard (fits up to a 38″ waist) $499.00
- 5 Yard (fits up to a 48″ waist) $619.00
- 6 Yard (fits up to a 60″ waist) $739.00
- Tartan Woven in Scotland
- Ancient Kilt Made in the USA
- Braveheart Style
- Perfect for Ren Faires/Fests
- Cool and Practical Design
- Ancient Highland Look
- Extra Long Apron to Use as a Fly Plaid
- Over 500 Tartans Available!
- 25-30″ Wide (The Length When Worn)
- Length of Fabric Cut to Your Measurements (To Fit Your Waist)