Poly Viscose Kid Kilts
- Quality and affordable kid kilts made for boys and girls
- Poly/viscose blend is fully washable and makes for a durable fabric
- Fastens with leather straps and buckles at the waist for a secure fit
- Waist size ranging from 16 inches to 26 inches with an elastic waistband for growing room
Poly Viscose Kid Kilts
Your leanabh (child) deserves their own kilt too! Here at Celtic Croft, we understand that there are three important factors when purchasing children’s clothes: durability, comfortability, and affordability. This kilt has all three! These kilts are made with a poly/viscose blend that creates a durable, non-pilling fabric ready to withstand the wear and tear your kids will put on it. Worn as either a kilt or kilted skirt, your little one will look great with their own kilt!
Available in either Black Watch Modern, Stewart Royal, or Lindsay Modern tartans, choose between seven sizes to get the perfect fit. Sizes 2 through 6 have stretchy waistbands, too, to leave space for growing!
Waist and lengths are based on approximate ages – just choose the size that looks like it will fit best. The table below shows the waist size range, and the length, for each kilt size. When measuring for boys, kilts should come to about the middle of the knee. For girls, the kilt (kilted skirt) can be any length.
Age 2: 16-22W 10L
Age 6: 18-24W 12L
Age 10: 24-26W 14L
Age 4: 16-22W 11L
Age 8: 18-24W 13L
Age 12: 24-26W 16L
Age 14: 24-26W 17L
|Kid Kilt Tartan||
Black Watch Modern, Lindsay Modern, Stewart Royal
|Kid Poly/Viscose Kilt Size||
Size 2: (16 – 22W, 10L), Size 4: (16 – 22W, 11L), Size 6: (18 – 24W, 12L), Size 8: (22 – 28W, 13L), Size 10: (24 – 26W, 14L), Size 12: (24 – 26W, 16L), Size 14: (24 – 26W, 17L)
Include products updated are similar or are same of quality
- Tartan Woven in Scotland
- Ancient Kilt Made in the USA
- Braveheart Style
- Perfect for Ren Faires/Fests
- Cool and Practical Design
- Ancient Highland Look
- Extra Long Apron to Use as a Fly Plaid
- Over 500 Tartans Available!
- 25-30″ Wide (The Length When Worn)
- Length of Fabric Cut to Your Measurements (To Fit Your Waist)
- The US Army 9 Yard Premium Wool Kilt is made by skilled kiltmakers in Scotland in the US Army tartan.
- Featuring hand-stitched pleats and 100% premium wool, it offers an enduring, sophisticated look, custom-made to your measurements.
- Made from 8-9 yards of US Army tartan, customize it further by choosing between light and medium-weight options.
- The lighter-weight kilt is ideal for warm-weather events, while the medium-weight tartan offers crisp, military-precision pleats.
Our phillabegs (little kilt) are made in the USA from our medium weight premium wool tartan that is woven in Scotland. The Phillabeg is an early predecessor of today’s modern kilt, dating back to at least the late 1600’s. It is simply a length of tartan about 25″ wide and about 4 yds long, loosely bunched or pleated, and held about the waist with a belt. Perfect for Renaissance festivals, Renaissance weddings, casual wear, Irish fairs and Highland games.
- Traditional Great Kilt made with 4-6 yards of tartan, fitting up to 60-inch waist
- Woven in Scotland for an authentic look with premium wool
- Lightweight fabric makes for comfortable warm-weather wear
- Customizable with pre-pleated cheater pleats as a convenient option