US Marine Corps Homespun Phillabeg
- SKU: KPMH4
- Categories: Clans and Tartans, U.S. Marine Corps, US Marine Corps Tartan Kilts
- Tags: Custom-Order, Homespun, Military, U.S. Marine Corps, Wool Blend
- The US Marine Corps Homespun Phillabeg is made in-house at the Celtic Croft by our resident (very talented) kiltmaker
- Made from homespun poly/wool blend fabric, it’s available in 4, 5, and 6-yard lengths for various waist sizes
- Because it’s made in the USA, you get highland quality shipped right to you within 1-3 weeks
- Pleat it yourself, or customize this kilt by ordering our signature Cheater Pleats
- 4 Yard (fits up to a 38″ waist)
- 5 Yard (fits up to a 48″ waist)
- 6 Yard (fits up to a 60″ waist)
US Marine Corps Homespun Tartan Phillabeg Kilt
No one will doubt your Devil Dog status when you’re wearing our US Marine Corps Homespun Phillabeg. This piece is a true Celtic Croft original, made right here in-house by our very own talented kiltmaker. That means you get authentic Celtic style shipped right to your door within 1-3 weeks of ordering.
It’s made from a homespun poly/wool blend fabric, and it’s available in 4, 5, and 6-yard lengths to accommodate waist sizes up to 38, 48, or 58 inches, respectively. Pleat this kilt yourself, or make it a custom order with Cheater Pleats.
How to measure for your Phillabeg:
1) Measure the waist size at your actual waist, where you usually wear your pants.
2) Measure from your waist to about the middle of the knee.
Have someone help you. If you bend even a little while trying to do it yourself, the measurement will change.
|4 Yard||Fits up to 38″ Waist|
|5 Yard||Fits up to a 48″ Waist|
|6 Yard||Fits up to a 60″ Waist|
If you are larger than this please contact us for pricing on larger kilts. Also, If your waist size is close to one of these limits, consider the next size larger if you want deeper pleats or pleats closer together
Pleat your own or Cheater Pleats™
Pleating instructions are included with each kilt. Traditionally these kilts are pleated each time you wear them. We ask for size information to be sure that your kilt will fit you correctly, but we do not pleat the kilt for you unless you add Cheater Pleats as an Added Option. Please allow 2-3 weeks for delivery. If you add Cheater Pleats™ to your kilt, it becomes a custom-made item. Custom-order terms and conditions apply. Please click to view important information about custom-order items.
Your Kilt is Guaranteed to Fit!
Our goal is to make the ordering of your kilt as stress-free and enjoyable as possible. We know it’s a big commitment to spend hundreds of dollars on a custom-made kilt. The last thing you need to worry about is whether or not your kilt will fit you as it should. So, to put you at ease, we are willing to guarantee your kilt will fit! Please see our Right Fit™ Guarantee for all the details.
We look forward to handling your kilt order! Please don’t hesitate to ask if you have any questions. (Also, we would love to have some feedback from you if our fit guarantee helped you to make your decision to order.) Thanks!
NOTE — Made-to-order in house. Please allow 1-3 weeks for delivery.
|Phillabeg Kilt Size||
4 Yard Phillabeg, 5 Yard Phillabeg, 6 Yard Phillabeg
|Waist Size (Inches)||
26W, 27W, 28W, 29W, 30W, 31W, 32W, 33W, 34W, 35W, 36W, 37W, 38W, 39W, 40W, 41W, 42W, 43W, 44W, 45W, 46W, 47W, 48W, 49W, 50W, 51W, 52W, 53W, 54W, 55W, 56W, 57W, 58W, 59W, 60W
|Kilt Length (Inches)||
18L, 19L, 20L, 21L, 22L, 23L, 24L, 25L, 26L
4ft 11in, 5ft 0in, 5ft 1in, 5ft 2in, 5ft 3in, 5ft 4in, 5ft 5in, 5ft 6in, 5ft 7in, 5ft 8in, 5ft 9in, 5ft 10in, 5ft 11in, 6ft 0in, 6ft 1in, 6ft 2in, 6ft 3in, 6ft 4in, 6ft 5in, 6ft 6in
You may also like…
Update all similar products that you may like!
- Braveheart-style traditional kilt made in-house from 6-10 yards of homespun tartan, fitting up to 60-inch waist
- Woven by hand with a quality 55/45 blend of polyester and wool on old-world looms for an authentic look
- Single-width fabric is lightweight and practical for warm-weather wear
- Customizable so choose your size, tartan, and add pre-pleated Cheater pleats for convenience
Include products updated are similar or are same of quality
- Woven in Scotland
- 100% Premium Wool
- Choice of Light or Medium Weight
- Light Weight is 58″ Wide
- For Ladieswear, Accessories, and Kilts
- Medium Weight is 54″ Wide
- For Kilts and Blankets/Throws
- Priced Per Yard
- Clan Crest Standard Sgian Dubh (black knife) made in Scotland with over 100 clan crests to choose
- Quality craftsmanship, affordable and practical with a stainless steel blade
- Antiqued metal mounts and yellow (plastic) jewel top; fits nicely into kilt hose
- Chromed metal accents and Scottish thistle detailing (the symbol for nobility and courage)
- Celebrate your family’s ancestral crest with this elegant 5-ounce flask with 24ct gold accents as unique as your clan’s honorable history
- Made in Scotland from high-quality cast pewter for added Scottish authenticity—please allow 6-10 weeks for shipping
- Includes its own funnel and arrives gift-boxed for exceptional convenience, making it the perfect gift for the proud Scot in your life—even if that’s you!
- Carry your historical family pride with you in this subtle but eye-catching accessory wherever you go and never be too far away from your favorite drink
- Our authentic Tartan Glengarries—Spring Weight are custom-made in Scotland from your choice of over 500 tartans.
- They’re perfect for casual to formal occasions. Leave the ribbons untied for historical accuracy.
- Made with spring weight (8 oz) premium wool, they’re available in sizes small to extra large.
- These versatile pieces are made to be worn by men and women. The cap badge is not included.