US Marine Corps Light Weight 11oz 9 Yard Premium Wool Formal Kilt
- SKU: KFM04L
- Categories: Kilts, Military Tartan Kilts, US Marine Corps Tartan Kilts
- Tags: Custom-Order, Light Weight, Made in Scotland, Military, U.S. Marine Corps, Wool
U.S. Marine Corps Premium Wool Formal Kilt created by skilled kiltmakers in Scotland who expertly craft the kilt by hand
Your choice of light or medium weight U.S. Marine Corps tartan
Choose lightweight tartan for a thinner, breathable kilt. Or choose the medium weight kilt for crisper pleats
Each kilt is made with eight to nine yards of 100% premium wool tartan so you look proud displaying your U.S. Marine Corps affiliation
$625.00 – $705.00
US Marine Corps 9 Yard Premium Wool Kilt
Semper Fi, OORAH! Listen up, Marines. This U.S. Marine Corps Premium Wool Formal Kilt is the uniform of the day at your next formal event. Wear this kilt with pride, custom made, and handcrafted. Made in Scotland by expert kiltmakers, choose between either lightweight or medium weight tartan. Each 100% premium wool, official U.S. Marine Corps tartan, is made with 8-9 yards of material. For a slightly more breathable kilt, the lightweight fabric choice is the way to go. For a little more formal look, the medium weight kilt has pleats that are a wee bit sharper. Whichever weight kilt you choose, you won’t go wrong with the U.S. Marine Corps Premium Wool Formal Wool Kilt.
- Have someone help you. If you bend even a little while trying to do it yourself, the measurements will change.
- Measure comfortably around your middle, at your navel (belly button). This is your kilt waist. If you have a bit more around the middle than you might like to have (like I do), you may want to measure a little higher than the navel to get over the crest of the “beer gut”. The higher waist will help your kilt stay up where it belongs.
- Measure around your hips at the fullest point (usually 6-8 inches below the kilt waist).
- Measure from your kilt waist to about the middle of the knee.
Your Kilt is Guaranteed to Fit!
Our goal is to make the ordering of your kilt as stress-free and enjoyable as possible. We know it’s a big commitment to spend hundreds of dollars on a custom-made kilt. The last thing you need to worry about is whether or not your kilt will fit you like it should. So, to put you at ease, we are willing to guarantee your kilt will fit! Please see our Right Fit™ Guarantee for all the details.
We look forward to handling your kilt order! Please don’t hesitate to ask if you have any questions. (Also, we would love to have some feedback from you if our fit guarantee helped you to make your decision to order.) Thanks!
|Waist Size (Inches)||
26W, 26.5W, 27W, 27.5W, 28W, 28.5W, 29W, 29.5W, 30W, 30.5W, 31W, 31.5W, 32W, 32.5W, 33W, 33.5W, 34W, 34.5W, 35W, 35.5W, 36W, 36.5W, 37W, 37.5W, 38W, 38.5W, 39W, 39.5W, 40W, 40.5W, 41W, 41.5W, 42W, 42.5W, 43W, 43.5W, 44W, 44.5W, 45W, 45.5W, 46W, 46.5W, 47W, 47.5W, 48W, 48.5W, 49W, 49.5W, 50W, 50.5W, 51W, 51.5W, 52W, 52.5W, 53W, 53.5W, 54W, 54.5W, 55W, 55.5W, 56W, 56.5W, 57W, 57.5W, 58W, 58.5W, 59W, 59.5W, 60W
|Hip Size (Inches)||
26H, 26.5H, 27H, 27.5H, 28H, 28.5H, 29H, 29.5H, 30H, 30.5H, 31H, 31.5H, 32H, 32.5H, 33H, 33.5H, 34H, 34.5H, 35H, 35.5H, 36H, 36.5H, 37H, 37.5H, 38H, 38.5H, 39H, 39.5H, 40H, 40.5H, 41H, 41.5H, 42H, 42.5H, 43H, 43.5H, 44H, 44.5H, 45H, 45.5H, 46H, 46.5H, 47H, 47.5H, 48H, 48.5H, 49H, 49.5H, 50H, 50.5H, 51H, 51.5H, 52H, 52.5H, 53H, 53.5H, 54H, 54.5H, 55H, 55.5H, 56H, 56.5H, 57H, 57.5H, 58H, 58.5H, 59H, 59.5H, 60H
|Kilt Length (Inches)||
18L, 18.5L, 19L, 19.5L, 20L, 20.5L, 21L, 21.5L, 22L, 22.5L, 23L, 23.5L, 24L, 24.5L, 25L, 25.5L, 26L
4ft 11in, 5ft 0in, 5ft 1in, 5ft 2in, 5ft 3in, 5ft 4in, 5ft 5in, 5ft 6in, 5ft 7in, 5ft 8in, 5ft 9in, 5ft 10in, 5ft 11in, 6ft 0in, 6ft 1in, 6ft 2in, 6ft 3in, 6ft 4in, 6ft 5in, 6ft 6in
Pleat to Sett, Pleat to Stripe
Do not iron, Lightly ironed, Crisply ironed
Include products updated are similar or are same of quality
- These authentic Irish Phillabegs are perfect for Renaissance festivals, Irish fairs, and Highland Games
- Our homespun tartan is woven by hand on old-world looms for an authentic look
- Made with a quality, comfortable 55/45 blend of polyester and wool
- Available in three Irish tartans and come with pleating instructions for your convenience or add cheater pleats.
- Tartan Woven in Scotland
- Ancient Kilt Made in the USA
- Braveheart Style
- Perfect for Ren Faires/Fests
- Poly/Viscose Tartan
- Cool and Hypoallergenic
- Wool Free!
- Cool and Practical Design
- Recommended for Summer Events
- Ancient Highland Look
- Extra Long Apron to Use as a Fly Plaid
- Over 500 Tartans Available!
- 25-30″ Wide (The Length When Worn)
- Length of Fabric Cut to Your Measurements (To Fit Your Waist)
Hand crafted to your measurements by skilled kiltmakers in Scotland. Made from medium weight (12/13oz) 100% premium wool tartan, woven in Scotland.
Formal Kilts have hand-stitched pleats, with lots of attention to detail, making these the nicest kilts available. Made with at least 8 yards of tartan, and constructed to last a lifetime.
- Authentic philabeg made from premium wool tartan woven in Scotland
- Medium weight tartan hangs better and makes a crisper pleat while remaining comfortable in any weather
- Available in over 180 tartan options, so you can find the one you need
- Custom made for the perfect fit, with an option to choose Cheater Pleats for convenience