US Army 9 Yard Premium Wool Kilt – Matching Flashes – Kilt Hanger
- The US Army 9 Yard Premium Wool Kilt is made by skilled kiltmakers in Scotland in the US Army tartan.
- Featuring hand-stitched pleats and 100% premium wool, it offers an enduring, sophisticated look, custom-made to your measurements.
- Made from 8-9 yards of US Army tartan, customize it further by choosing between light and medium-weight options.
- The lighter-weight kilt is ideal for warm-weather events, while the medium-weight tartan offers crisp, military-precision pleats.
$625.00 – $725.00
US Army 9 Yard Premium Wool Kilt
“This We’ll Defend” is the motto of the US Army. Be proud and make the motto your own, while displaying your pride for heritage. The US Army 9 yard Premium Wool Kilt pays tribute to the finest traditions of duty, honor, and country with its premium quality and attention to detail. Choose between medium and lightweight options. The medium weight is ideal for those seeking crisp, precise pleats. In contrast, lightweight is optimal for warmer weather. Crafted by skilled kiltmakers in Scotland, this kilt offers a bespoke fit, meaning this durable piece is well-suited to ceremonial occasions and formal celebrations.
- Have someone help you. If you bend even a little while trying to do it yourself, the measurements will change.
- Measure comfortably around your middle, at your navel (belly button). This is your kilt waist. If you have a bit more around the middle than you might like to have (like I do), you may want to measure a little higher than the navel to get over the crest of the “beer gut”. The higher waist will help your kilt stay up where it belongs.
- Measure around your hips at the fullest point (usually 6-8 inches below the kilt waist).
- Measure from your kilt waist to about the middle of the knee.
Your Kilt is Guaranteed to Fit!
Our goal is to make the ordering of your kilt as stress free and enjoyable as possible. We know it’s a big commitment to spend hundreds of dollars on a custom-made kilt. The last thing you need to worry about is whether or not your kilt will fit you like it should. So, to put you at ease, we are willing to guarantee your kilt will fit! Please see our Right Fit™ Guarantee for all the details.
We look forward to handling your kilt order! Please don’t hesitate to ask if you have any questions. (Also, we would love to have some feedback from you if our fit guarantee helped you to make your decision to order.) Thanks!