Medium Weight Irish 5 Yard Premium Wool Kilt
- SKU: KC013IE
- Categories: Irish Premium Kilts, Irish Tartan Kilts, Irish Tartans and Stuff
- Tags: Custom-Order, Irish, Made in Scotland, Medium Weight, Wool
- Affordable, durable, and stylish casual kilt that is made with 4-5 yards of tartan
- Handcrafted in Scotland and made with any of our beautiful medium weight tartans
- Machine stitched pleats that are shallower and wider than a formal kilt and is made with medium weight 100% premium wool (12 or 13 oz)
- Custom-made and covered by our Right Fit Guarantee™. Easily add a matching fly plaid, matching flashes, and/or a kilt hanger
$469.00 – $549.00
Medium Weight Irish Premium Wool Casual Kilt (Tartan List E)
Hand crafted to your measurements by skilled kiltmakers in Scotland. Made from medium weight (12/13oz) 100% premium wool tartan, woven in Scotland.
The Casual Kilt is a really nice looking kilt! It’s also quite a bit less expensive than a formal kilt. You save money because it’s made with less fabric. Made with 4-5 yds of tartan (vs. 8-9 yds in a formal kilt). The pleats are machine stitched, and a bit shallower and wider than those of a formal kilt.
While there are more than 1,000 tartans to choose from, not all tartans are available in all weights. We work with 8 different woolen mills to bring you the largest possible selection. If your tartan is available in medium weight we generally recommend this weight for durability and crisper pleats.
- Have someone help you. If you bend even a little while trying to do it yourself, the measurements will change.
- Measure your waist size in inches at the navel (belly button). This is the traditional kilt waist. Alternatively, many men prefer to wear their Casual Kilts at the pants waist. If this is what you choose, then measure comfortably around your waist where the top of your pants rest. Or, If you intend to wear your kilt mostly for formal occasions, and you have a bit more around the middle than you might like to have, you may want to measure a little higher than the navel to get over the crest of the “beer gut”. The higher waist is more formal, but it will help your kilt stay up where it belongs.
- Measure around your hips at the fullest point (usually 6-8 inches below the waist).
- Measure from your waist (kilt waist or pants waist accordingly) to about the middle of the knee.
Your Kilt is Guaranteed to Fit!
Our goal is to make the ordering of your kilt as stress free and enjoyable as possible. We know it’s a big commitment to spend hundreds of dollars on a custom-made kilt. The last thing you need to worry about is whether or not your kilt will fit you like it should. So, to put you at ease, we are willing to guarantee your kilt will fit! Please see our Right Fit™ Guarantee for all the details.
We look forward to handling your kilt order! Please don’t hesitate to ask if you have any questions. (Also, we would love to have some feedback from you if our fit guarantee helped you to make your decision to order.) Thanks!
|Medium Weight Tartans||
Antrim County, Armagh County, Carlow County, Cavan County, Clare County, Cork County, Donegal County, Down County, Dublin County, Fermanagh County, Galway County, Irish Diaspora, Irish National, Kerry County, Kildare County, Kilkenny County, Laois County, Leitrim County, Limerick County, Londonderry County, Longford County, Louth County, Mayo County, Meath County, Monaghan County, Ofally County, Rosscommon County, Sligo County, Tipperary County, Tyrone County, Waterford County, Westmeath County, Wexford County, Wicklow County
|Waist Size (Inches)||
26W, 26.5W, 27W, 27.5W, 28W, 28.5W, 29W, 29.5W, 30W, 30.5W, 31W, 31.5W, 32W, 32.5W, 33W, 33.5W, 34W, 34.5W, 35W, 35.5W, 36W, 36.5W, 37W, 37.5W, 38W, 38.5W, 39W, 39.5W, 40W, 40.5W, 41W, 41.5W, 42W, 42.5W, 43W, 43.5W, 44W, 44.5W, 45W, 45.5W, 46W, 46.5W, 47W, 47.5W, 48W, 48.5W, 49W, 49.5W, 50W, 50.5W, 51W, 51.5W, 52W, 52.5W, 53W, 53.5W, 54W, 54.5W, 55W, 55.5W, 56W, 56.5W, 57W, 57.5W, 58W, 58.5W, 59W, 59.5W, 60W
|Hip Size (Inches)||
26H, 26.5H, 27H, 27.5H, 28H, 28.5H, 29H, 29.5H, 30H, 30.5H, 31H, 31.5H, 32H, 32.5H, 33H, 33.5H, 34H, 34.5H, 35H, 35.5H, 36H, 36.5H, 37H, 37.5H, 38H, 38.5H, 39H, 39.5H, 40H, 40.5H, 41H, 41.5H, 42H, 42.5H, 43H, 43.5H, 44H, 44.5H, 45H, 45.5H, 46H, 46.5H, 47H, 47.5H, 48H, 48.5H, 49H, 49.5H, 50H, 50.5H, 51H, 51.5H, 52H, 52.5H, 53H, 53.5H, 54H, 54.5H, 55H, 55.5H, 56H, 56.5H, 57H, 57.5H, 58H, 58.5H, 59H, 59.5H, 60H
|Kilt Length (Inches)||
18L, 18.5L, 19L, 19.5L, 20L, 20.5L, 21L, 21.5L, 22L, 22.5L, 23L, 23.5L, 24L, 24.5L, 25L, 25.5L, 26L
4ft 11in, 5ft 0in, 5ft 1in, 5ft 2in, 5ft 3in, 5ft 4in, 5ft 5in, 5ft 6in, 5ft 7in, 5ft 8in, 5ft 9in, 5ft 10in, 5ft 11in, 6ft 0in, 6ft 1in, 6ft 2in, 6ft 3in, 6ft 4in, 6ft 5in, 6ft 6in
Include products updated are similar or are same of quality
- If your keys come with you wherever you go, why not accessorize with your Irish clan crest with this stunning cast pewter key chain, depicting your family’s coat of arms?
- It measures approximately 1¼ inches by 1½ inches to make a subtle embellishment to your keys, bag, or wallet.
- Available in 63 Irish names, so you’re likely to find your own! Most names are always in stock for quick and convenient shipping.
- Display your Irish pride by wearing your heritage on your keys, or buy as a gift for family and friends!
- These authentic Irish Phillabegs are perfect for Renaissance festivals, Irish fairs, and Highland Games
- Our homespun tartan is woven by hand on old-world looms for an authentic look
- Made with a quality, comfortable 55/45 blend of polyester and wool
- Available in three Irish tartans and come with pleating instructions for your convenience or add cheater pleats.
Hand crafted to your measurements by skilled kiltmakers in Scotland. Made from light weight (11/12oz) 100% premium wool tartan, woven in Scotland.
Formal Kilts have hand-stitched pleats, with lots of attention to detail, making these the nicest kilts available. Made with at least 8 yards of tartan, and constructed to last a lifetime.
- The Irish County Lambswool Scarf is made in Scotland and available in over 30 Irish county tartans
- This scarf is warm, fuzzy, and cozy and made for winter days but great for year-round layering and accessorizing
- Made with premium lambswool, this accessory is soft and luxurious with a similar feel to cashmere
- It measures 11 inches x 70 inches and has purled ends