Black Utility Kilt – In Stock Special – 53″ waist 22″ length
These kilts are great for hiking a wooded trail, strolling around the highland games, or just relaxing in your back yard with your favorite beverage. These utility kilts are popular because they are made from a heavy canvas. These are a few that we have in stock. If you don’t see the size you need, see our Utility Kilts for more options.
- Affordable utility kilt design
- Nice roomy pockets
- Fastens securely with snaps and buckles
- Belt loops fit up to a 2.25″ belt (Our Celtic Embossed Utility Kilt Belt is perfect for this job.)
How To Measure for Your Kilt
- Have someone help you. If you bend over even a bit, your measurement will not be correct.
- Most people prefer to wear their canvas kilts at the pants waist, like a pair of jeans. If this is what you choose, then measure comfortably around your waist where the top of your pants rest. If you prefer the traditional kilt waist, measure your waist size in inches at the navel (belly button).
- Measure from your waist (kilt waist or pants waist accordingly) to about the middle of the knee.