Wilderness Kilts for Kids
The Wilderness Kilt is Steve’s new favorite kilt for his weekend fishing trips. These kilts are also great for hiking a wooded trail or strolling around the highland games.
- Made from good-quality, durable, cotton canvas
- affordable utility kilt design
- Nice roomy pockets including 2 slash pockets
- D-rings and hooks
- Fastens securely with snaps inside and out
- Eight canvas colors to choose from
These kilts are made in even waist sizes 16″-26″, and lengths 10″-15″. (If your measurement is in-between waist sizes, please round up.)
How To Measure for Your Kilt
- Measure the kilt-waist at the navel.
- For boys, measure the length from the kilt-waist to the bottom of the knee (to build in a little extra growing room).
- For girls, measure from the kilt-waist to any desired length (up to the maximum allowed).
Your Kilt is Guaranteed to Fit!
Our goal is to make the ordering of your kilt as stress free and enjoyable as possible. The last thing you need to worry about is whether or not your kilt will fit you like it should. So, to put you at ease, we are willing to guarantee your kilt will fit! Please see our Right Fit™ Guarantee for all the details.
We look forward to handling your kilt order! Please don’t hesitate to ask if you have any questions. (Also, we would love to have some feedback from you if our fit guarantee helped you to make your decision to order.) Thanks!