Irish Tartan 5 Yard Premium Wool Light Weight 11oz Kilt
- SKU: KC11I
- Categories: Kilts, Irish Premium Kilts, Irish Tartans and Stuff, Irish Tartan Kilts
- Tags: Custom-Order, Irish, Light Weight, Made in Scotland, Wool
- Premium wool and authentic Scottish craftsmanship for authentic wear and appearance
- Tailored to fit your measurements, the Celtic Croft’s Right Fit™ Guarantee makes for a worry-free ordering process
- Choose from several Irish tartans for optimal customized design
- 4 to 5 yards of fabric with machine-stitched, shallow pleats for a multifaceted garment. Wear this kilt proudly to a variety of occasions for years to come
$469.00 – $549.00
Light Weight Irish Premium Wool Casual Kilt
Before you and your crew raise your next pint and shout the traditional toast of Sláinte (health), make sure you’ve got the kilt to match! This 100% premium handwoven wool kilt is made in Scotland, which means you can trust its genuine accuracy. Its machine-stitched, shallow pleats in 4 to 5 yards of fabric make it a durable, high-quality option for more casual affairs. Choose from over 1000 tartans available from 8 different woolen mills. You are sure to find just the right design, tailored to your personal measurements with our personal Right Fit™ Guarantee. Fully-lined, this kilt features three straps and buckles, along with belt loops for maximum versatility.
- Have someone help you. If you bend even a little while trying to do it yourself, the measurements will change.
- Measure your waist size in inches at the navel (belly button). This is the traditional kilt waist. Alternatively, many men prefer to wear their Casual Kilts at the pants waist. If this is what you choose, then measure comfortably around your waist where the top of your pants rest. Or, If you intend to wear your kilt mostly for formal occasions, and you have a bit more around the middle than you might like to have, you may want to measure a little higher than the navel to get over the crest of the “beer gut”. The higher waist is more formal, but it will help your kilt stay up where it belongs.
- Measure around your hips at the fullest point (usually 6-8 inches below the waist).
- Measure from your waist (kilt waist or pants waist accordingly) to about the middle of the knee.
Your Kilt is Guaranteed to Fit!
Our goal is to make the ordering of your kilt as stress free and enjoyable as possible. We know it’s a big commitment to spend hundreds of dollars on a custom-made kilt. The last thing you need to worry about is whether or not your kilt will fit you like it should. So, to put you at ease, we are willing to guarantee your kilt will fit! Please see our Right Fit™ Guarantee for all the details.
We look forward to handling your kilt order! Please don’t hesitate to ask if you have any questions. (Also, we would love to have some feedback from you if our fit guarantee helped you to make your decision to order.) Thanks!
|Light Weight Tartans||
All Ireland Blue, All Ireland Green, All Ireland Red, Connaught Modern, Connemara Modern, Leinster Green Modern, Munster Modern, Murphy/Tara (Ancient), Ulster Modern, Ulster Red Modern
|Waist Size (Inches)||
26W, 26.5W, 27W, 27.5W, 28W, 28.5W, 29W, 29.5W, 30.5W, 31.5W, 32.5W, 33.5W, 34.5W, 35.5W, 36.5W, 37.5W, 38.5W, 39.5W, 40.5W, 41.5W, 42.5W, 43.5W, 44.5W, 45.5W, 46.5W, 47.5W, 48.5W, 49.5W, 50.5W, 51W, 51.5W, 52W, 52.5W, 53W, 53.5W, 54W, 54.5W, 55W, 55.5W, 56W, 56.5W, 57W, 57.5W, 58W, 58.5W, 59W, 59.5W, 60W
|Hip Size (Inches)||
26H, 26.5H, 27H, 27.5H, 28H, 28.5H, 29H, 29.5H, 30H, 30.5H, 31H, 31.5H, 32H, 32.5H, 33H, 33.5H, 34H, 34.5H, 35H, 35.5H, 36H, 36.5H, 37H, 37.5H, 38H, 38.5H, 39H, 39.5H, 40H, 40.5H, 41H, 41.5H, 42H, 42.5H, 43H, 43.5H, 44H, 44.5H, 45H, 45.5H, 46H, 46.5H, 47H, 47.5H, 48H, 48.5H, 49H, 49.5H, 50H, 50.5H, 51H, 51.5H, 52H, 52.5H, 53H, 53.5H, 54H, 54.5H, 55H, 55.5H, 56H, 56.5H, 57H, 57.5H, 58H, 58.5H, 59H, 59.5H, 60H
12L, 12.5L, 13L, 13.5L, 14L, 14.5L, 15L, 15.5L, 16L, 16.5L, 17L, 17.5L, 18L, 18.5L, 19L, 20L, 21L, 22L, 23L, 24L, 26.5L, 27L, 27.5L, 28L, 28.5L, 29L, 29.5L, 30L, 30.5L, 31L, 31.5L, 32L, 32.5L, 33L, 33.5L, 34L, 34.5L, 35L, 35.5L, 36L, 36.5L, 37L, 37.5L, 38L, 38.5L, 39L, 40L, 40.5L, 41L
4ft 11in, 5ft 0in, 5ft 1in, 5ft 2in, 5ft 3in, 5ft 4in, 5ft 5in, 5ft 6in, 5ft 7in, 5ft 8in, 5ft 9in, 5ft 10in, 5ft 11in, 6ft 0in, 6ft 1in, 6ft 2in, 6ft 3in, 6ft 4in, 6ft 5in, 6ft 6in
Include products updated are similar or are same of quality
- Authentic philabeg made from premium wool tartan woven in Scotland
- Medium weight tartan hangs better and makes a crisper pleat while remaining comfortable in any weather
- Available in over 180 tartan options, so you can find the one you need
- Custom made for the perfect fit, with an option to choose Cheater Pleats for convenience
- Custom Made in Scotland
- 2″ hem to allow for a bit of growth
- Kilt length up to 10″ $170.00
- Kilt length 10″ – 15″ $195.00
- Kilt length 16″ – 17″ $210.00
- Kilt length 18″ – 20″ $225.00
- Phillabeg Made in the USA
- US Army Tartan Woven in Scotland
- 100% Premium Wool
- Light or Medium Weight Tartan
- Thin, Breathable Fabric (Light Weight)
- Recommended for Summer Events
- Medium Weight for Crisper Pleats
- 4 yds, (fits up to a 34in waist)
- 5 yds, (fits up to a 44in waist)
- 6 yds, (fits up to a 50in waist)
Our phillabegs (little kilt) are made in the USA from our medium weight premium wool tartan that is woven in Scotland. The Phillabeg is an early predecessor of today’s modern kilt, dating back to at least the late 1600’s. It is simply a length of tartan about 25″ wide and about 4 yds long, loosely bunched or pleated, and held about the waist with a belt. Perfect for Renaissance festivals, Renaissance weddings, casual wear, Irish fairs and Highland games.