Braveheart Ancient Kilt
- The Braveheart Ancient Kilt is the same rustic tartan–authentically woven in Scotland– featured in the movie Braveheart
- This kilt is sewn right here in the US and wears lighter, cooler, more comfortably than wool typically does
- It’s custom-made just for you and available in 6, 8, and 10 yard lengths to accommodate different waist sizes
- Please allow 1-2- weeks for delivery for this bit o’ rugged highland style to arrive at your door
$325.00 – $525.00
Braveheart Ancient Kilt
“Hold…hold…hold!..hold!” This could be William Wallace issuing commands to his men in the face of advancing English cavalry. It could also be you, finger poised over the “Add to cart” button, debating whether you need the Braveheart Ancient Kilt. Let us make this easy for you. This 100% natural wool kilt, customizable in three different lengths, is ideal for re-enactments and Renaissance fairs. The tartan is neutral-toned, woven in Scotland, and the same one that appears in the historical action classic, Braveheart. Pleat it yourself or customize further and include our trademark Cheater Pleats. You’ll look like a warrior poet in this iconic kilt.
|Ancient Kilt Size|
|Waist Size (Inches)|
Include products updated are similar or are same of quality
- Made in Scotland
- Made from Light Weight (11oz) Premium Wool
- One Size Fits All with an Elastic Headband
- 6-Panel Design
- Choose from More than 500 Tartans
- Tartan Woven in Scotland
- Ancient Kilt Made in the USA
- Braveheart Style
- Perfect for Ren Faires/Fests
- Cool and Practical Design
- Ancient Highland Look
- Extra Long Apron to Use as a Fly Plaid
- Over 500 Tartans Available!
- 25-30″ Wide (The Length When Worn)
- Length of Fabric Cut to Your Measurements (To Fit Your Waist)
- Our Light Weight Premium Wool Fly Plaid is woven in Scotland and handmade in the USA.
- Choose between standard (36 inches x 58 inches) or XL (54 inches x 58 inches).
- Made with 100% premium lightweight wool (11 or 12 oz), this accessory is available in a fringed or knotted finish.
- The perfect accessory for your casual or formal kilt or phillabeg, it brooches at the shoulder and flows back nicely.
- This Tartan Driving Cap or Golf Cap—Light Weight is durable for a day on the links. Perfect for everyday wear!
- Choose from over 500+ clan and non-clan tartans. Display your Celtic heritage in style.
- The cap is made with 11 oz premium lightweight wool. It’s available in sizes XS to 2XL.
- This high quality accessory is made in Scotland with fine craftsmanship.