5 Yard Old & Rare Medium Weight Tartans Premium Wool Kilt – Matching Flashes – Kilt hanger
- 5 Yard Old & Rare Tartans Premium Wool Kilts offer genuine Scottish authenticity. Skilfully tailored just for you by kilt-makers in Scotland, these heavyweight 100% wool heirloom-quality garments epitomize casual Celtic elegance
- These kilts come fully-lined with three straps, along with buckles with belt loops. Their 4-6 yard length makes them an affordable way to obtain an artisanal-quality traditional kilt
- Choose your tartan from our Old & Rare Tartans collection which includes limited-quantity tartans you won’t typically find widely woven or stocked
- Our comprehensive measurement requirements allow you to order your kilt to your personal specifications. Our Right Fit Guarantee means you are eligible for free alterations for up to 30 days after you receive your garment
5 Yard Old & Rare Tartans Premium Wool Kilt
We offer highland dress devotees affordable access to bespoke distinction with our 5 Yard Old & Rare Tartans Premium Wool Kilts. Wear this 100% medium wool kilt at any and all occasions; the authenticity and craftsmanship mean it’s destined to endure. Our Old & Rare Tartans collection means you can indulge your passion for obscure Celtic history or amplify your own clan’s legacy. Highland dress isn’t just a style – it’s an art form, with its own conventions and traditions. Whether you’re headed to a family reunion, a ceilidh (a party or social gathering), or the Highland Games. No matter where you wear them, you will wear our 5 Yard Old & Rare Tartans Premium Wool Kilts with confidence.
Custom-made just for you! Please allow 6-12 weeks for delivery. Please click for important information about custom-order items.
- Have someone help you. If you bend even a little while trying to do it yourself, the measurements will change.
- Measure your waist size in inches at the navel (belly button). This is the traditional kilt waist. Alternatively, many men prefer to wear their Casual Kilts at the pants waist. If this is what you choose, then measure comfortably around your waist where the top of your pants rest. Or, If you intend to wear your kilt mostly for formal occasions, and you have a bit more around the middle than you might like to have, you may want to measure a little higher than the navel to get over the crest of the “beer gut”. The higher waist is more formal, but it will help your kilt stay up where it belongs.
- Measure around your hips at the fullest point (usually 6-8 inches below the waist).
- Measure from your waist (kilt waist or pants waist accordingly) to about the middle of the knee.
Your Kilt is Guaranteed to Fit!
Our goal is to make the ordering of your kilt as stress free and enjoyable as possible. We know it’s a big commitment to spend hundreds of dollars on a custom-made kilt. The last thing you need to worry about is whether or not your kilt will fit you like it should. So, to put you at ease, we are willing to guarantee your kilt will fit! Please see our Right Fit™ Guarantee for all the details.
We look forward to handling your kilt order! Please don’t hesitate to ask if you have any questions. (Also, we would love to have some feedback from you if our fit guarantee helped you to make your decision to order.) Thanks!