5 Yard Premium Poly/Viscose Kilt
- SKU: KCPVB
- Category: 5 Yard Premium Kilts
- Tags: Custom-Order, Made in Scotland, Poly Viscose, Wool Free
$325.00 – $405.00
5 Yard Medium Weight Premium Poly/Viscose Kilt
Hand crafted to your measurements by skilled kiltmakers in Scotland. Made from medium weight (12/13oz) poly/viscose synthetic blend tartan. Constructed just like their premium wool counterparts (except poly/viscose tartan is woven without a finished selvedge edge, so kilts will be hemmed).
The Casual Kilt is a really nice looking kilt! It’s also quite a bit less expensive than a formal kilt. You save money because it’s made with less fabric. Made with 4-5 yds of tartan (vs. 8-9 yds in a formal kilt). The pleats are machine stitched, and a bit shallower and wider than those of a formal kilt.
Whether you are allergic to wool, or just want a great looking kilt for less, our poly/viscose synthetic blend is a great way to go! Hard wearing, “washable” (dry-cleaning is still recommended), and cool to wear, to the untrained eye our poly/viscose is nearly indistinguishable from expensive 100% wool tartan.
With about 60 tartans available to choose from, our poly/viscose makes the most affordable Casual Kilts available!
- Have someone help you. If you bend even a little while trying to do it yourself, the measurements will change.
- Measure your waist size in inches at the navel (belly button). This is the traditional kilt waist. Alternatively, many men prefer to wear their Casual Kilts at the pants waist. If this is what you choose, then measure comfortably around your waist where the top of your pants rest. Or, If you intend to wear your kilt mostly for formal occasions, and you have a bit more around the middle than you might like to have, you may want to measure a little higher than the navel to get over the crest of the “beer gut”. The higher waist is more formal, but it will help your kilt stay up where it belongs.
- Measure around your hips at the fullest point (usually 6-8 inches below the waist).
- Measure from your desired kilt waist to about the middle of the knee.
Your Kilt is Guaranteed to Fit!
Our goal is to make the ordering of your kilt as stress free and enjoyable as possible. We know it’s a big commitment to spend hundreds of dollars on a custom-made kilt. The last thing you need to worry about is whether or not your kilt will fit you like it should. So, to put you at ease, we are willing to guarantee your kilt will fit! Please see our Right Fit™ Guarantee for all the details.
We look forward to handling your kilt order! Please don’t hesitate to ask if you have any questions. (Also, we would love to have some feedback from you if our fit guarantee helped you to make your decision to order.) Thanks!
What is Poly/Viscose?
Poly is short for polyester, which is a durable, smooth, synthetic fiber. You may know viscose by the name rayon. Workers make rayon from cellulose fiber, which comes from wood and plants. In this case, the viscose is made to imitate wool. These two fibers blend together to create a durable, non-felting, non-pilling, hypoallergenic fabric that retains the same wonderful, natural aesthetics of wool.
|Marton Mills Poly/Viscose Tartan List P||
Anderson Modern, Auld Lang Syne Grey, Baird Modern, Bath, Bedford Check, Black Watch Ancient, Black Watch Modern, Black Watch Modern Small Sett, Black Watch Modern Tiny Sett, Buccleuch Modern, Buchanan Antique, Cameron of Erracht Modern, Campbell of Cawdor Modern, Cladish, Clark Modern, Colquhoun Ancient, Douglas (Green) Ancient, Douglas (Green) Modern, Earl of St. Andrews, Elliot Modern, Farquharson Modern, Ferguson Modern, Fraser Hunting Modern, Gem, Gordon Dress Modern, Gordon Modern, Gordon Red Weathered, Graham of Menteith Modern, Grey Granite, Grey Highlander, Gunn Modern, Hamilton Red Modern, Holyrood Modern, Isle of Arran, Isle of Skye, Lindsay Modern, MacBeth Modern, MacDonald Clan Modern, MacGregor (Red) Modern, MacKay Ancient, MacKenzie Dress Modern, MacKenzie Modern, MacLean Hunting Modern, MacLean of Duart (Red) Weathered, MacLeod Dress (Lewis) Modern, MacLeod Hunting (Harris) Modern, MacMillan Black (Unofficial), MacNaughton Muted, MacNeil (Hunting) of Barra Modern, MacQueen Modern, MacQueen of Skye, MacRae Hunting Ancient, Malcolm Modern, Menzies Black & White, Menzies Black & White (Red Stripe), Murray of Atholl Ancient, Murray of Atholl Modern, Norman, Oakleigh (unregistered non-clan), Prince of Wales, Ramsay Blue Ancient, Ramsay Blue Modern, Robertson Red Modern, Scottish National Modern, Spirit of Scotland Modern, Stewart Black Modern, Stewart Camel Modern, Stewart Dress Modern, Stewart Hunting Modern, Stewart Navy Modern, Stewart Royal Modern, Thomson Camel Modern, Thomson Grey Modern, Thomson Grey Modern Small Sett, Wallace Red Modern, Warrior (non-clan)
|Waist Size (Inches)||
26W, 26.5W, 27W, 27.5W, 28W, 28.5W, 29W, 29.5W, 30W, 30.5W, 31W, 31.5W, 32W, 32.5W, 33W, 33.5W, 34W, 34.5W, 35W, 35.5W, 36W, 36.5W, 37W, 37.5W, 38W, 38.5W, 39W, 39.5W, 40W, 40.5W, 41W, 41.5W, 42W, 42.5W, 43W, 43.5W, 44W, 44.5W, 45W, 45.5W, 46W, 46.5W, 47W, 47.5W, 48W, 48.5W, 49W, 49.5W, 50W, 50.5W, 51W, 51.5W, 52W, 52.5W, 53W, 53.5W, 54W, 54.5W, 55W, 55.5W, 56W, 56.5W, 57W, 57.5W, 58W, 58.5W, 59W, 59.5W, 60W
|Hip Size (Inches)||
26H, 26.5H, 27H, 27.5H, 28H, 28.5H, 29H, 29.5H, 30H, 30.5H, 31H, 31.5H, 32H, 32.5H, 33H, 33.5H, 34H, 34.5H, 35H, 35.5H, 36H, 36.5H, 37H, 37.5H, 38H, 38.5H, 39H, 39.5H, 40H, 40.5H, 41H, 41.5H, 42H, 42.5H, 43H, 43.5H, 44H, 44.5H, 45H, 45.5H, 46H, 46.5H, 47H, 47.5H, 48H, 48.5H, 49H, 49.5H, 50H, 50.5H, 51H, 51.5H, 52H, 52.5H, 53H, 53.5H, 54H, 54.5H, 55H, 55.5H, 56H, 56.5H, 57H, 57.5H, 58H, 58.5H, 59H, 59.5H, 60H
|Kilt Length (Inches)||
19L, 19.5L, 20L, 20.5L, 21L, 21.5L, 22L, 22.5L, 23L, 23.5L, 24L, 24.5L, 25L, 25.5L, 26L
4ft 11in, 5ft 0in, 5ft 1in, 5ft 2in, 5ft 3in, 5ft 4in, 5ft 5in, 5ft 6in, 5ft 7in, 5ft 8in, 5ft 9in, 5ft 10in, 5ft 11in, 6ft 0in, 6ft 1in, 6ft 2in, 6ft 3in, 6ft 4in, 6ft 5in, 6ft 6in
Include products updated are similar or are same of quality
- Phillabeg Made in the USA
- Poly/Viscose Tartan Woven in Scotland
- Polyester and Viscose Blend
- Thin, Breathable Fabric
- Recommended for Summer Events
- 4 yds, (fits up to a 38in waist)
- 5 yds, (fits up to a 48in waist)
- 6 yds, (fits up to a 60in waist)
- Shawl made from tartan woven in Scotland
- Choose from over 90 tartans to fit your needs or display your clan pride
- Lightweight and made from a durable and comfortable poly/viscose blend
- Measures approximately 56 inches by 56 inches and is versatile to wear different ways
- Woven in the UK
- Handmade in the USA
- Choice of Fringed or Knotted Finish
- Standard Size: Approx. 36″ x 58″
- XL Size: Approx. 54″ x 58″
- Medium Weight Poly/Viscose
- 80 Tartans to Choose from
- Tailor-made to your measurements
- Medium weight (12/13oz.) Poly/viscose tartan
- Fully lined, 3 straps and buckles with belt loops
- Right Fit™ Guarantee