Heavy Weight Irish Casual Kilt
Our Irish casual kilts are made to order in Scotland from heavy weight (15/16 oz.) premium wool tartan. Perfect for any occasion. Heavy weight tartan makes a nice kilt, especially for durability and crisp pleats. A heavy weight kilt can tend to be hot though, if you live in a warm climate.
1) Measure your waist size in inches at the navel (belly button). This is the traditional kilt waist. Alternatively, many men prefer to wear their Casual Kilts at the pants waist. If this is what you choose, then measure comfortably around your waist where the top of your pants rest. Or, If you intend to wear your kilt mostly for formal occasions, and you have a bit more around the middle than you might like to have, you may want to measure a little higher than the navel to get over the crest of the “beer gut”. The higher waist is more formal, but it will help your kilt stay up where it belongs.
2) Measure around your hips at the fullest point (usually 6-8 inches below the waist).
3) Measure from your waist (kilt waist or pants waist accordingly) to about the middle of the knee. This is usually best done with some help because if you bend over even a bit, your measurement will not be correct.
4) Your height.
Include products updated are similar or are same of quality
- High-Quality Lead-Free Pewter
- Cast in Scotland
- Choice of 50+ Irish Family Names
- Fits All Standard Kilt Belts
- Made in Scotland and adorned with the Claddagh symbol representing love, loyalty, and friendship
- Perfect match for your favorite Irish kilt and measures 3.5 inches x 1-inch
- Cast in brass and plated with real silver with a vintage feel with its antiqued finish
- Great gift for someone special in your life or a nice treat for yourself
- Affordable, durable, and stylish casual kilt that is made with 4-5 yards of tartan
- Handcrafted in Scotland and made with any of our beautiful medium weight tartans
- Machine stitched pleats that are shallower and wider than a formal kilt and is made with medium weight 100% premium wool (12 or 13 oz)
- Custom-made and covered by our Right Fit Guarantee™. Easily add a matching fly plaid, matching flashes, and/or a kilt hanger
- Made in Scotland with high-quality, lead-free pewter and an antiqued finish.
- Measures 2 inches wide with matching kilt pins available.
- Ways to display your Irish heritage are endless because it can be worn as a cap badge, brooch, fastened to a sash, bag, or backpack.
- Choose between 50+ Irish surnames. Don’t worry about minor spelling differences when choosing yours (i.e., Connor would choose the O’Conor crest).