Heavy Weight Irish Casual Kilt
Our Irish casual kilts are made to order in Scotland from heavy weight (15/16 oz.) premium wool tartan. Perfect for any occasion. Heavy weight tartan makes a nice kilt, especially for durability and crisp pleats. A heavy weight kilt can tend to be hot though, if you live in a warm climate.
Special order. Please allow 6–12 weeks for delivery.
1) Measure your waist size in inches at the navel (belly button). This is the traditional kilt waist. Alternatively, many men prefer to wear their Casual Kilts at the pants waist. If this is what you choose, then measure comfortably around your waist where the top of your pants rest. Or, If you intend to wear your kilt mostly for formal occasions, and you have a bit more around the middle than you might like to have, you may want to measure a little higher than the navel to get over the crest of the “beer gut”. The higher waist is more formal, but it will help your kilt stay up where it belongs.
2) Measure around your hips at the fullest point (usually 6-8 inches below the waist).
3) Measure from your waist (kilt waist or pants waist accordingly) to about the middle of the knee. This is usually best done with some help because if you bend over even a bit, your measurement will not be correct.
4) Your height.
|Lochcarron Heavy Weight Tartan List G||
Connaught Modern, Connemara Modern
|Waist Size (Inches)||
26W, 26.5W, 27W, 27.5W, 28W, 28.5W, 29W, 29.5W, 30.5W, 31.5W, 32.5W, 33.5W, 34.5W, 35.5W, 36.5W, 37.5W, 38.5W, 39.5W, 40.5W, 41.5W, 42.5W, 43.5W, 44.5W, 45.5W, 46.5W, 47.5W, 48.5W, 49.5W, 50.5W, 51W, 51.5W, 52W, 52.5W, 53W, 53.5W, 54W, 54.5W, 55W, 55.5W, 56W, 56.5W, 57W, 57.5W, 58W, 58.5W, 59W, 59.5W, 60W
|Hip Size (Inches)||
26H, 26.5H, 27H, 27.5H, 28H, 28.5H, 29H, 29.5H, 30H, 30.5H, 31H, 31.5H, 32H, 32.5H, 33H, 33.5H, 34H, 34.5H, 35H, 35.5H, 36H, 36.5H, 37H, 37.5H, 38H, 38.5H, 39H, 39.5H, 40H, 40.5H, 41H, 41.5H, 42H, 42.5H, 43H, 43.5H, 44H, 44.5H, 45H, 45.5H, 46H, 46.5H, 47H, 47.5H, 48H, 48.5H, 49H, 49.5H, 50H, 50.5H, 51H, 51.5H, 52H, 52.5H, 53H, 53.5H, 54H, 54.5H, 55H, 55.5H, 56H, 56.5H, 57H, 57.5H, 58H, 58.5H, 59H, 59.5H, 60H
|Kilt Length (Inches)||
18L, 18.5L, 19L, 19.5L, 20L, 20.5L, 21L, 21.5L, 22L, 22.5L, 23L, 23.5L, 24L, 24.5L, 25L, 25.5L, 26L
4ft 11in, 5ft 0in, 5ft 1in, 5ft 2in, 5ft 3in, 5ft 4in, 5ft 5in, 5ft 6in, 5ft 7in, 5ft 8in, 5ft 9in, 5ft 10in, 5ft 11in, 6ft 0in, 6ft 1in, 6ft 2in, 6ft 3in, 6ft 4in, 6ft 5in, 6ft 6in
Include products updated are similar or are same of quality
- Medium weight 100% premium wool
- Woven in Scotland by House of Edgar woolen mills
- Swatches measure approximately 6-8 inches square
- Hand-crafted in South Dakota
- Sterling Silver Claddagh Design
- His and Hers Bands Available
- Sizes 4-13
- Narrower 2 mm Wide Feminine Band
Hand crafted to your measurements by skilled kiltmakers in Scotland. Made from medium weight (12/13oz) 100% premium wool tartan, woven in Scotland.
Formal Kilts have hand-stitched pleats, with lots of attention to detail, making these the nicest kilts available. Made with at least 8 yards of tartan, and constructed to last a lifetime.
- These authentic Irish Phillabegs are perfect for Renaissance festivals, Irish fairs, and Highland Games
- Our homespun tartan is woven by hand on old-world looms for an authentic look
- Made with a quality, comfortable 55/45 blend of polyester and wool
- Available in three Irish tartans and come with pleating instructions for your convenience or add cheater pleats.