5 Yard Medium Weight Premium Wool Kilt – Matching Flashes – Kilt Hanger
- This 5 Yard Medium Weight Premium Wool Casual Kilt is perfect for everyday wear
- Handcrafted by skilled kiltmakers in Scotland to your measurements for a perfect fit
- The medium weight kilt material is 100% premium wool for quality you can feel
- At 4-5 yards, this kilt uses less fabric than a formal kilt and is an affordable option that’s ideal for warmer climates
5 Yard Medium Weight Premium Wool Kilt
Our 5 Yard Medium Weight Premium Wool Kilt is woven with 4-5 yards of 12/13oz 100% premium wool tartan. Created by skilled kiltmakers in Scotland, each kilt comes from one of 8 woolen mills. This variety makes it possible for you to have a wide range of tartans to choose from. Each kilt is fully lined and has three straps and buckles with belt loops. This particular weight material is known for its durability, and it’s crisper machine-stitched pleats. Unlike the 9 yard kilts, the pleats are slightly wider and shallower on the 5 Yard Medium Weight Premium Wool Kilt. No matter what, you will love your new 5 Yard Medium Weight Premium Wool Kilt.
- Have someone help you. If you bend even a little while trying to do it yourself, the measurements will change.
- Measure your waist size in inches at the navel (belly button). This is the traditional kilt waist. Alternatively, many men prefer to wear their Casual Kilts at the pants waist. If this is what you choose, then measure comfortably around your waist where the top of your pants rest. Or, If you intend to wear your kilt mostly for formal occasions, and you have a bit more around the middle than you might like to have, you may want to measure a little higher than the navel to get over the crest of the “beer gut”. The higher waist is more formal, but it will help your kilt stay up where it belongs.
- Measure around your hips at the fullest point (usually 6-8 inches below the waist).
- Measure from your waist (kilt waist or pants waist accordingly) to about the middle of the knee.
Your Kilt is Guaranteed to Fit!
Our goal is to make the ordering of your kilt as stress free and enjoyable as possible. We know it’s a big commitment to spend hundreds of dollars on a custom-made kilt. The last thing you need to worry about is whether or not your kilt will fit you like it should. So, to put you at ease, we are willing to guarantee your kilt will fit! Please see our Right Fit™ Guarantee for all the details.
We look forward to handling your kilt order! Please don’t hesitate to ask if you have any questions. (Also, we would love to have some feedback from you if our fit guarantee helped you to make your decision to order.) Thanks!
You may also like…
Update all similar products that you may like!