Our Prince Charlie vests are made in Scotland from 100% pure new wool Barathea. Perfect for any Scottish dress occasion. When paired with the matching jacket, it is essentially the Scottish dress equivalent of a tuxedo.
Jacket/Vest Measuring Instructions
The instructions below are going to differ from what you may have read elsewhere, but in our experience are going to result in the best fit. You can also order based on a vest you already own that fits well, or go to a men’s store to be professionally measured.
1) Extend your arms straight out from your body. Take a full breath and hold it. Have someone measure you around your chest under your arms. Lower your arms to your side and measure your chest. The larger of these two is your chest measurement which is your vest size.*
2) Strange but true: Your shoe size will determine your arm length. If you wear a size 9 or smaller, your jacket will be a SHORT. Shoe size 9-11, order a REGULAR. Larger than 11 order a LONG.
* A potential exception to this rule is if your belly is larger than your chest. Go with the larger measurement for your vest, otherwise it might not button.
30 Long, 30 Regular, 30 Short, 32 Long, 32 Regular, 32 Short, 34 Long, 34 Regular, 34 Short, 36 Long, 36 Regular, 36 Short, 38 Short, 38 Regular, 38 Long, 40 Short, 40 Regular, 40 Long, 42 Regular, 42 Long, 42 Short, 44 Short, 44 Regular, 44 Long, 46 Short, 46 Regular, 46 Long, 48 Long, 48 Short, 48 Regular, 50 Short, 50 Regular, 50 Long, 52 Short, 52 Regular, 52 Long, 54 Short, 54 Regular, 54 Long, 56 Regular, 56 Long, 56 Short, 58 Short, 58 Regular, 58 Long, 60 Regular, 60 Short, 60 Long, 62 Regular, 62 Short, 62 Long, 64 Regular, 64 Short, 64 Long, 66 Regular, 66 Short, 66 Long, 68 Long, 68 Regular, 68 Short
Include products updated are similar or are same of quality
- With our Build Your Own Kilt Rental package, we offer the ultimate in customizable convenience—rent what you need!
- We provide a range of options, so you can complete your ensemble with only the items you want to rent.
- When we say options, we mean it—even the shoes are for rent.
- With every rental, you receive a free gift of kilt hose—they’re yours to keep!
- One-stop Celtic-formalwear shopping; the Prince Charlie Full Formal GOLD Package includes everything you need to look spiffy at your next event
- Includes jacket, vest, formal shirt, bow tie, Ghillie Brogues, sgian dubh, sporran, belt, buckle, kilt pin, kilt hose and flashes, as well as optional tartan flashes, sash, and kilt hanger
- The perfect option for upcoming formal events for Celtic men also looking to invest in a kilt; a Keep the Kilt, choose from over 50 tartans to suit your needs
- The Prince Charlie jacket and its accessories are the Scottish equivalents of a tuxedo, appropriate for the most formal events
- The customizable Argyle full-formal Platinum package is the rental ensemble that has everything you need from shoulders to toes
- Choose from 60+ clan and non-clan tartans to match any color scheme and represent your clan
- It includes a vest and an Argyle jacket made in Scotland. Perfect for weddings, prom, or other formal events
- Keep the kilt, fly plaid, kilt hose, and flashes after your rental
- Argyle Full Formal GOLD Package offers true personalization with over 60 family and non-clan tartan options
- Along with the Argyle Jacket and Vest ensemble, rent a formal shirt, necktie, and kilt belt and buckle
- Comprehensive rental package includes cufflinks, ghillie brogues, sgian dubh, a kilt pin, and, yours to keep, kilt hose and flashes
- Kilt, jacket, and vest are available in a range of sizes to ensure the best possible fit