Build Your Own Kilt Rental
- With our Build Your Own Kilt Rental package, we offer the ultimate in customizable convenience—rent what you need!
- We provide a range of options, so you can complete your ensemble with only the items you want to rent.
- When we say options, we mean it—even the shoes are for rent.
- With every rental, you receive a free gift of kilt hose—they’re yours to keep!
Your Events Actual Date. We will ship your rental ahead of time, so you can try it on and make any corrections.
A name to represent your entire party. Maybe you have one person ordering for the whole party, or there may be separate orders for the same event. Generally a Last Name.
Build Your Own Kilt Rental
The Build Your Own Kilt Rental package is perfect for the low-maintenance kilt-wearer or first-timer, available in Black Watch plaid and Solid Black. Choose from a range of jacket, vest, and shirt styles. You can also choose (or choose not) to rent ghillies, fly plaids, flashes, a kilt pin, sgian dubh, belt, and buckle. If you decide to add our quality wool blend kilt hose to your rental, those are yours to keep! Returns are a breeze—choose a UPS return label for your number of items. If there’s a fit issue, contact us within 48 hours, and we’ll send you a replacement on us!
When you are reserving your rental, please make sure you give us the actual date of the event. We need to know the exact dates to reserve the rental. If you will be traveling, please provide additional information in the comments box during checkout. Please specify the date you will be leaving. Please let us know if you will be returning the rental from your destination, or when you return home.
We want to make sure that you get your rental in enough time to try everything on, and order new sizes if necessary. Please double check your sizes before ordering to avoid additional shipping costs.
If you are ordering rentals for more than just yourself, you might want to download our Rental Size Information Spreadsheet to make it easier to collect size information from everyone in your party. This document is in Microsoft Excel format.
A Bit of Shipping Info
We will send you a confirmation of your reservation via email. We package and ship the rental approximately 10 days before the event. once you get your package please try everything on right away even the shoes. If you find that something doesn’t fit and you contact us within 48 hours and we will get you a replacement on our cost, anything after 48 we gladly get you a replacement but you will be required to cover shipping costs. We do not ask for any items back before the event, everything can be shipped back after all at once. Please read the Terms and Conditions for more information on Shipping.
Our goal is to make your kilt rental experience is as stress-free and enjoyable as possible, and to ensure that your rental proceeds as smoothly as possible. We look forward to handling your order! Once you are ready to order, please start with…
Terms and Conditions
If you’re thinking about renting, please download our Rental Terms and Conditions PDF document. This is REALLY IMPORTANT stuff that we need you to read and understand.
This is not the usual B.S. terms and conditions that you run across everyday (and agree to without reading)! Please print a copy for yourself, and a copy for everyone in your rental party that is going to be responsible for caring for and returning an outfit.
Please read everything, and be sure that you understand it. If you have any questions, please ask! This document includes everything you need to know to be sure your rental will arrive on time, and fit you properly!
Please feel free to contact us at 763-569-4373 or [email protected] if you have any questions.
Include products updated are similar or are same of quality
- Prince Charlie or Argyle Jacket and Vest
- Formal Kilt Shirt and Bow Tie/ Neck Tie
- Kilt Belt and Buckle
- Formal Sporran (choice of leather or fur)
- Kilt Hose (yours to keep after the rental)
- Flashes (black or green)
- Kilt Pin
- Sgian Dubh
- Ghillie Brogues
- Cuff Links
- A pre-paid return label
- Handwoven tartan fabric
- 2 inch long fringe
- Available in over 80 tartans
- Including Scottish, Irish, and non-clan tartans
- 2 Yard (60 x 70 inches)
- 2.5 Yard (60 x 90 inches)
- 3 Yard (60 x 108 inches)
- One-stop Celtic-formalwear shopping; the Prince Charlie Full Formal GOLD Package includes everything you need to look spiffy at your next event
- Includes jacket, vest, formal shirt, bow tie, Ghillie Brogues, sgian dubh, sporran, belt, buckle, kilt pin, kilt hose and flashes, as well as optional tartan flashes, sash, and kilt hanger
- The perfect option for upcoming formal events for Celtic men also looking to invest in a kilt; a Keep the Kilt, choose from over 50 tartans to suit your needs
- The Prince Charlie jacket and its accessories are the Scottish equivalents of a tuxedo, appropriate for the most formal events
- Children’s kilt rental package including the full outfit except for ghillies and jacket
- Choose from three different sporran choices and many sizes for a great fit
- Kilt available in over 70 tartans, with the option to keep after the rental
- Perfect for weddings, school presentations, Celtic festivals, or other special events