Medium Weight Irish Casual Kilt
- Affordable, durable, and stylish casual kilt that is made with 4-5 yards of tartan
- Handcrafted in Scotland and made with any of our beautiful medium weight tartans
- Machine stitched pleats that are shallower and wider than a formal kilt and is made with medium weight 100% premium wool (12 or 13 oz)
- Custom-made and covered by our Right Fit Guarantee™. Easily add a matching fly plaid, matching flashes, and/or a kilt hanger
Medium Weight Irish Premium Wool Casual Kilt
An affordable Scottish-made kilt, this casual kilt is made with medium weight (12 or 13 oz) premium wool. The pleats of this kilt are machine-stitched and are shallower and wider than a formal kilt. Made with 4-5 yards of tartan (less than a formal kilt), it is affordable but does not sacrifice any of its style.
This kilt is custom-made and handcrafted in Scotland by highly skilled kiltmakers and covered by our Right Fit Guarantee™. Make it your own—choose between our choice of tartans and add on a matching fly plaid, matching flashes, or a kilt hanger.
Include products updated are similar or are same of quality
- The 9 Yard Medium Weight Premium Wool Kilt (Irish Tartans By House Of Edgar). An heirloom-quality formal garment made in Scotland for maximum authenticity
- This 100% premium wool medium-weight garment is available in an exclusive range of Premium, Old, and Rare Irish Tartans. Make your kilt a true celebration of family and heritage
- Features the traditional craftsmanship of iconic Scottish kilt manufacturer and woolen mill House of Edgar. Using time-honored weaving techniques as well as a keen attention to detail (such as hand-stitched pleats)
- Available in 8 to 10 yards of fabric, fabric tailored to you for a right fit guarantee
- Made in Scotland with high-quality, lead-free pewter and an antiqued finish.
- Measures 2 inches wide with matching kilt pins available.
- Ways to display your Irish heritage are endless because it can be worn as a cap badge, brooch, fastened to a sash, bag, or backpack.
- Choose between 50+ Irish surnames. Don’t worry about minor spelling differences when choosing yours (i.e., Connor would choose the O’Conor crest).
- These authentic Irish Phillabegs are perfect for Renaissance festivals, Irish fairs, and Highland Games
- Our homespun tartan is woven by hand on old-world looms for an authentic look
- Made with a quality, comfortable 55/45 blend of polyester and wool
- Available in three Irish tartans and come with pleating instructions for your convenience or add cheater pleats.