Irish Tartan AcryliKilt
- Affordable, durable option made with hypoallergenic acrylic fiber makes the Irish Tartan AcryliKilt a perfect first kilt that is easy to care for
- This cool and lightweight kilt in Irish tartan is an ideal choice for summer months and for those with an active lifestyle
- Tough with a high-quality appearance, this kilt is made for versatility. It includes belt loops, three straps, and a buckle
- This kilt comes with our Right Fit™ Guarantee, meaning an affordable, comfortable, and well-fitting kilt is within reach
Irish Tartan AcryliKilt™
The Irish Tartan AcryliKilt is the ideal option for the kilt-curious who aren’t ready to invest in an heirloom-quality authentic wool product. If you still want good quality and fit, but need something affordable and comfortable, this kilt is a perfect starter garment. This cool, lightweight kilt features highly-requested belt loops along with the classic straps and buckles. Hypoallergenic acrylic fiber means the AcryliKilt can keep up with a dynamic, energetic wearer and is easy-to-care-for to boot! As the Irish say, An té a bhíónn siúlach, bíonn scéalach (he who travels, has stories to tell). Wherever your travels take you, go in confidence in the AcryliKilt.
Include products updated are similar or are same of quality
- With the Irish Shamrock Kilt Pin, display your fine Irish heritage adorned with an emerald green shamrock symbol.
- It measures 4 inches x 1.5 inches. It makes an attractive accessory to match your favorite Irish kilt.
- Made in Scotland with quality, chrome-plated pewter, it makes a beautiful heirloom or gift.
- This remarkable kilt pin is ideal for decoration while adding weight to the outer apron of your kilt.
- Made in Scotland and adorned with the Claddagh symbol representing love, loyalty, and friendship
- Perfect match for your favorite Irish kilt and measures 3.5 inches x 1-inch
- Cast in brass and plated with real silver with a vintage feel with its antiqued finish
- Great gift for someone special in your life or a nice treat for yourself
- The Irish County Lambswool Scarf is made in Scotland and available in over 50 Irish county tartans
- This scarf is warm, fuzzy, and cozy and made for winter days but great for year-round layering and accessorizing
- Made with premium lambswool, this accessory is soft and luxurious with a similar feel to cashmere
- It measures 12 inches x 58 inches and has purled ends