In-Stock Special, Ready to Ship
Normally made-to-order, this is a brand new Irish Green Tartan kilt, in stock now, just for you! .
The Acrylikilt™ is great for athletes, casual wear, first-time buyers, or those on a budget. This kilt is great to have in your closet as an extra kilt to save wear and tear on your nicer kilts. Our Acrylikilts™ are constructed almost as well as our Good Basic Homespun Kilts, we don’t use Velcro anywhere on our kilts! Made with 3 straps and buckles, machine stitched pleats, fully lined, and even has belt loops. The AcryliKilt™ is made from low-cost but good-looking, light-weight, 100% acrylic tartan fabric. The straps and buckles on an AcryliKilt™ are good, but not high quality.
- No Velcro!
- Fully lined
- 3 straps and buckles
- 2 1/4 inch belt loops
- light weight, 100% acrylic tartan
How To Measure for Your Kilt
- Have someone help you. If you bend over even a bit, your measurement will not be correct.
- Measure your waist size in inches at the navel (belly button). This is the traditional kilt waist. Alternatively, for a more casual look, many men prefer to wear their kilts at the pants waist. If this is what you choose, then measure comfortably around your waist where the top of your pants rest. Or, If you intend to wear your kilt mostly for formal occasions, and you have a bit more around the middle than you might like to have, you may want to measure a little higher than the navel to get over the crest of the “beer gut”. The higher waist will help your kilt stay up where it belongs.
- Measure around your hips (butt) at the fullest point (usually 6-8 inches below the waist).
- Measure from your waist (kilt waist or pants waist accordingly) to about the middle of the knee.
Your Kilt is Guaranteed to Fit!
Our goal is to make the ordering of your kilt as stress free and enjoyable as possible. The last thing you need to worry about is whether or not your kilt will fit you like it should. So, to put you at ease, we are willing to guarantee your kilt will fit! Because this is a stock item, it’s easy — if your kilt doesn’t fit right, simply return it for a refund or exchange.
We look forward to handling your kilt order! Please don’t hesitate to ask if you have any questions. (Also, we would love to have some feedback from you if our fit guarantee helped you to make your decision to order.) Thanks!
38 waist 19 length, 30 waist 21 length, 30 waist 23 length, 32 waist 21 length, 32 waist 23 length, 34 waist 21 length, 34 waist 23 length, 36 waist 21 length, 36 waist 23 length, 38 waist 21 length, 38 waist 23 length, 40 waist 21 length, 40 waist 23 length, 42 waist 21 length, 42 waist 23 length, 44 waist 21 length, 44 waist 23 length, 46 waist 21 length, 46 waist 23 length, 48 waist 21 length, 48 waist 23 length, 50 waist 21 length, 50 waist 23 length, 52 waist 21 length, 52 waist 23 length
Include products updated are similar or are same of quality