- SKU: FLAG-I
- Categories: Irish Favorites, Flags, Earth Day Collection, Saint Patrick's Day Essentials, Tartan Day Essentials
- Tag: Irish
- Our Ireland Flag is the standard tri-color Irish flag, the official flag of the Republic of Ireland
- 100% premium polyester, the large 3 foot by 5-foot flag hangs from 2 brass grommets on any standard pole
- It’s standard flag size, meant to be displayed anywhere, year-round
- Display this durable flag at home, indoors over your bar, at the office, or bring it to Celtic festivals
Our Ireland Flag is the iconic, unmistakable tri-color Irish flag. The Irish government has described the symbolism behind each color on its official flag: green represents the republican, predominantly Catholic Ireland, and orange represents the supporters of William of Orange, the Protestant king of Great Britain. The white in the center signifies peace and hope for a lasting truce between the two parties. This flag represents the Irish free state of the Irish nation. Celebrate your Irish heritage in every season, anywhere you go with this durable flag. You’ll be the envy of all the lads and lasses at your next Celtic festival.
Include products updated are similar or are same of quality
- Customize by choice your wool free tartan, each flag measures approximately 12″x 22
- Comes powder coated weather-proof paint metal yard flag holder with spring stoppers & anti-wind clips
- Time to really dress up your curb appeal and show off your heritage pride
- Make your yard and home beautiful with this festive tartan garden flag made in the USA from Scottish Woven tartan.
- Tartan is based on the New York City tartan and incorporates the variety of bright colors used to identify the movements around the world.
- Made to order in the USA and measures 56 inches by 36 inches
- Stands the test of time—all unfinished edges are roll-hemmed for durability
- Hang it on any standard flag pole with your choice of three grommets or a flag pole sleeve
- With the Irish Shamrock Kilt Pin, display your fine Irish heritage adorned with an emerald green shamrock symbol.
- It measures 4 inches x 1.5 inches. It makes an attractive accessory to match your favorite Irish kilt.
- Made in Scotland with quality, chrome-plated pewter, it makes a beautiful heirloom or gift.
- This remarkable kilt pin is ideal for decoration while adding weight to the outer apron of your kilt.