Welsh Tartan Medium Weight Premium Wool Fly Plaid
- SKU: AFP16W
- Categories: Highland Accessories, Fly Plaids, Featured, Welsh Tartans and Stuff
- Tags: Medium Weight, Special-Order, Welsh, Wool
- A beautiful accessory to match your Welsh Cilt
- Brooched at the shoulder and allowed to drape down the back
- 14oz medium weight premium wool
- Woven in Scotland and made by us in the U.S.A.
$135.00 – $300.00
Medium Weight Premium Wool Tartan Fly Plaid (catalog tartan list N tartans)
Recommended as an accessory to match our Casual Kilts, Formal Kilts, and Phillabegs. As you can see from the picture, it is brooched at the shoulder and allowed to drape down the back. In general you want to choose a fly plaid made from the same fabric as your kilt. All sides are fringed or knotted, Measures about 30″ x 51″.
Note — Sizes are approximate, and can vary by an inch or two.
Woven and made in Wales. These fly plaids are made from 100% premium wool in your choice of mediumweight (13/14 oz) tartan.
Afallon/Avalon, Davies/Davis, Edwards, Ellis/Bellis, Evans/Bevan, Eynon/Beynon, Griffiths, Gwyn/Wynn, Harry/Parry, Hopkins, Howells/Powell, Hughes/Pugh, James, Jenkins, Jones/John, Lewis, Llewellyn, Lloyd, Madoc, Meredith, Morgan, Morris, Owen/Bowen, Phillips, Powys County, Pride of Wales, Protheroe, Rees/Preece, Rice/Price, Richards/Pritchard, Roberts/Probert, Rosser/Prosser, Spirit of Glyndwr Gold, Spirit of Glyndwr Grey, Spirit of Glyndwr Red, St Davids/Welsh National, Thomas, Vaughan, Watkins/Walters, Williams
Standard 36" x 58", XL 58" x 58"
Standard Fringe (4 Sides), Deep Fringe (4 Sides), Knotted (4 Sides)
Include products updated are similar or are same of quality
- The Standard Celtic Embossed Leather Kilt Belt is classic and attractive, made with good-quality black leather
- This piece is embossed with a decorative Celtic knot pattern and is compatible with most standard kilt belt buckles
- It measures 2¼ inches inches wide
- It’s the perfect accessory for your favorite kilt, available in various sizes for waists measuring 25 inches to 63 inches
- Good quality, brass kilt belt buckle crafted in Scotland
- Features a blue Saltire and lion rampant design with an antiquated look
- Perfect for use with any kilted outfit
- Measures approximately 4 x 3 inches and is solid but lightweight
- Made in the UK and fits all standard kilt belts (2.25 inches wide)
- Solid cast brass with an antiqued silver finish
- Handsome design featuring the Scottish thistle and the famous Masonic symbol of the square and compass
- Measures approximately 4 inches by 3 inches
- One of our best-sellers with details inspired by Scotland, from the interlacing designs to the Triskele Celtic Knot Design
- Fine-quality Scottish craftsmanship, this cast pewter kilt belt buckle will fit all standard kilt belts (2.25 inches)
- Made in Scotland, it’s durable, solid and will last a lifetime
- Measures 3.75” x 3 inches, the perfect piece to complete your kilted outfit and connect to your Celtic roots