Welsh Tartan Medium Weight Premium Wool Fly Plaid
- SKU: AFP16W
- Categories: Highland Accessories, Fly Plaids, Featured, Welsh Tartans and Stuff
- Tags: Medium Weight, Special-Order, Welsh, Wool
- A beautiful accessory to match your Welsh Cilt
- Brooched at the shoulder and allowed to drape down the back
- 14oz medium weight premium wool
- Woven in Scotland and made by us in the U.S.A.
$135.00 – $300.00
Medium Weight Premium Wool Tartan Fly Plaid (catalog tartan list N tartans)
Recommended as an accessory to match our Casual Kilts, Formal Kilts, and Phillabegs. As you can see from the picture, it is brooched at the shoulder and allowed to drape down the back. In general you want to choose a fly plaid made from the same fabric as your kilt. All sides are fringed or knotted, Measures about 30″ x 51″.
Note — Sizes are approximate, and can vary by an inch or two.
Woven and made in Wales. These fly plaids are made from 100% premium wool in your choice of mediumweight (13/14 oz) tartan.
Afallon/Avalon, Davies/Davis, Edwards, Ellis/Bellis, Evans/Bevan, Eynon/Beynon, Griffiths, Gwyn/Wynn, Harry/Parry, Hopkins, Howells/Powell, Hughes/Pugh, James, Jenkins, Jones/John, Lewis, Llewellyn, Lloyd, Madoc, Meredith, Morgan, Morris, Owen/Bowen, Phillips, Powys County, Pride of Wales, Protheroe, Rees/Preece, Rice/Price, Richards/Pritchard, Roberts/Probert, Rosser/Prosser, Spirit of Glyndwr Gold, Spirit of Glyndwr Grey, Spirit of Glyndwr Red, St Davids/Welsh National, Thomas, Vaughan, Watkins/Walters, Williams
Standard 36" x 58", XL 58" x 58"
Standard Fringe (4 Sides), Deep Fringe (4 Sides), Knotted (4 Sides)
Include products updated are similar or are same of quality
- The Irish Claddagh Kilt Belt Buckle is full of meaning–two hands (friendship) hold a heart (love), topped by a crown (loyalty)
- Measures approximately 4 inches x 3 inches with good, solid construction and compatible with any standard kilt belt (2.25 inches wide)
- Made in Scotland this cast brass belt buckle with antiqued silver finish for practicality and style
- The Celtic knot design represents eternity–celebrate unbroken continuity with your Irish heritage
- The Highland Serpent Antiqued Kilt Belt Buckle is made in Scotland and features Celtic knot border design
- This piece boasts solid cast brass with an antiqued silver finish. It’s perfect for nearly any occasion
- It measures a respectable 4 inches x 3 inches, and it’s compatible with all standard kilt belts (2.25 inches)
- Sturdy construction with intricate design detail combine for an attractive accessory to complete any kilted outfit
- Our authentic Tartan Glengarries—Spring Weight are custom-made in Scotland from your choice of over 500 tartans.
- They’re perfect for casual to formal occasions. Leave the ribbons untied for historical accuracy.
- Made with spring weight (8 oz) premium wool, they’re available in sizes small to extra large.
- These versatile pieces are made to be worn by men and women. The cap badge is not included.
- Made in the UK and fits all standard kilt belts (2.25 inches wide)
- Solid cast brass with an antiqued silver finish
- Handsome design featuring the Scottish thistle and the famous Masonic symbol of the square and compass
- Measures approximately 4 inches by 3 inches